Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Real Incentive .... Joke :)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Talking A Real Incentive .... Joke :)

3 Street Drug Dealers were up before a Judge & facing a lengthy sentence but as these boys were under 16yo & no previous the Judge wanted to try & bring out the best in their ability knowing that Jail would possibly not solve there “Mind-Set” so he said to them “Ok U 3 as Ur young etc & fed up seeing young lads in this type of trouble I am going to give U a test/experiment before I make my final decision by which I assure U all wont like, the 3 of U leave here & within 1 week from today I want to see U all back here in front of me with results of my test been IF each of U can demonstrate to me how U encouraged people OFF DRUGS I will reduce or eliminate Ur sentences based on this ... now GET OUT OF HERE & Garda I want these 3 back in front of me by one week from today” ... Bang goes the Judges Hammer .... The week passed & the first boy stands up in front of the Judge ... “WELL” ... said the Judge; the boy proudly says .. “Ur Honour I got 87 people off drugs” the Judge shocked said ... “EXCELLANT & well done tell me how” the boy said .. “Well Judge I drew 2 picture’s of a circle first been a 2” Circle & the second been a 5mm Circle & said this 2” Circle is the size of Ur Brain before Drugs & the 5mm Circle was after continues use; & that was the Wake-Up Call” ... the 2 boy stands up & the Judge says ... “WELL” ... he says ... “I got 133 people off drugs Ur Honour” ... the Judge astounded said ... “Brill. Tell me HOW”.. The boy said .. “Well Judge I drew 2 picture’s of a circle first been a 2” & the second been a 5mm Circle & said this 2” Circle is the size of Ur Brain before Drugs & the 5mm Circle was after continues use & that was the Wake-Up Call” ... the Judge said “Mmmm well ok well done” .. The 3d & final boy stands up & the Judge says .. “WELL BOY” ... the boy says .. “I got 2,500 people off Drugs forever Ur Honour” ... nearly falling off his chair the Judge says .. “Good God Ur a Genius Boy tell me ..TELL ME how in the Holy Hand of God did U do it” ? ... The boy said “Well Ur Honour I drew 2 Circles ...” the Judge jumped in & said .. “YES YES I know I KNOW the Big Brain Small Brain analogy like the others” ... the Boy Spoke up & said .. “NO NO Ur Honour completely different” ... the Judge said “Oooo really ill have to hear this then” .. The Boy said .. “ Well Ur Honour I drew 2 picture’s of a circle first been a 5mm Circle & the second been a 2” Circle & said this 5mm” Circle is the size of Ur ASS HOLE before going to JAIL & the 2” Circle is the size of Ur ASS HOLE coming out of JAIL” ...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Me4711 For This Useful Post:

Ford (20-09-14)

Reviews

if you want to have any chance ANY at all of being read then at least format the posts

4. The Following User Says Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

SmallHorn (20-09-14)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    if you want to have any chance ANY at all of being read then at least format the posts
    Hi funlover12, Please explain, ???? dont tell me I should have done something to the post's Prior to posting ? Im afraid U will have to explain "A,B,C,D" how to "Format" my posts.

Kind Regards

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Me4711 View Post
    Hi funlover12, Please explain, ???? dont tell me I should have done something to the post's Prior to posting ? Im afraid U will have to explain "A,B,C,D" how to "Format" my posts.

Kind Regards
    at the moment your posts are a wall of text like this...at the moment your posts are a wall of text like this...at the moment your posts are a wall of text like this....at the moment your posts are a wall of text like this...at the moment your posts are a wall of text like this...at the moment your posts are a wall of text like this...at the moment your posts are a wall of text like this...at the moment your posts are a wall of text like this...at the moment your posts are a wall of text like this....at the moment your posts are a wall of text like this...at the moment your posts are a wall of text like this...at the moment your posts are a wall of text like this...at the moment your posts are a wall of text like this...at the moment your posts are a wall of text like this..

formating to make it more readable makes it look like this:

at the moment your posts are a wall of text like this...at the moment your posts are a wall of text like this...
    at the moment your posts are a wall of text like this....at the moment your posts are a wall of text like this...at the moment your posts are a wall of text like this...at the moment your posts are a wall of text like this...at the moment your posts are a wall of

text like this...at the moment your posts are a wall of text like this...at the moment your posts are a wall of text like this....at the moment your posts are a wall of text like this...at the moment your posts are a wall of text like this...at the moment your posts are a wall of text like this...at the moment your posts are a wall of text like this..p

.at the moment your posts are a wall of text like this..

that concludes todays lesson on paragraphs, coming up tommorow is puncuation, stuff like these fellas >>>>> , .

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

Ford (20-09-14), SmallHorn (20-09-14)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

3 Street Drug Dealers were up before a Judge & facing a lengthy sentence, but as these boys were under 16 yo & no previous the Judge wanted to try & bring out the best in their ability knowing that Jail would possibly not solve there “Mind-Set”

So he said to them “Ok U 3 as Ur young etc & fed up seeing young lads in this type of trouble I am going to give U a test/experiment before I make my final decision, which I assure U all wont like.

the 3 of U leave here & within 1 week from today I want to see U all back here in front of me with results of my test been IF each of U can demonstrate to me how U encouraged people OFF DRUGS.

I will reduce or eliminate Ur sentences based on this ... now GET OUT OF HERE & Garda I want these 3 back in front of me by one week from today” ... Bang goes the Judges Hammer ....

The week passed & the first boy stands up in front of the Judge ... “WELL” ... said the Judge; the boy proudly says .. “Ur Honour I got 87 people off drugs” the Judge shocked said ...

“EXCELLANT & well done tell me how” the boy said .. “Well Judge I drew 2 picture’s of a circle first been a 2” Circle & the second been a 5mm Circle & said this 2” Circle is the size of Ur Brain before Drugs & the 5mm Circle was after continues use; & that was the Wake-Up Call” ...

the 2 boy stands up & the Judge says ... “WELL” ... he says ... “I got 133 people off drugs Ur Honour” ... the Judge astounded said ... “Brill. Tell me HOW”.. The boy said .. “Well Judge I drew 2 picture’s of a circle first been a 2” & the second been a 5mm Circle & said this 2” Circle is the size of Ur Brain before Drugs & the 5mm Circle was after continues use & that was the Wake-Up Call” ...

the Judge said “Mmmm well ok well done” .. The 3d & final boy stands up & the Judge says .. “WELL BOY” ... the boy says .. “I got 2,500 people off Drugs forever Ur Honour” ... nearly falling off his chair the Judge says .. “Good God Ur a Genius Boy tell me ..TELL ME how in the Holy Hand of God did U do it” ? ...

The boy said “Well Ur Honour I drew 2 Circles ...” the Judge jumped in & said .. “YES YES I know I KNOW the Big Brain Small Brain analogy like the others” ... the Boy Spoke up & said .. “NO NO Ur Honour completely different” ... the Judge said “Oooo really ill have to hear this then” .. The Boy said .. “ Well Ur Honour I drew 2 picture’s of a circle first been a 5mm Circle & the second been a 2” Circle & said this 5mm

” Circle is the size of Ur ASS HOLE before going to JAIL & the 2” Circle is the size of Ur ASS HOLE coming out of JAIL” ... [

I tried....

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dub Lad For This Useful Post:

Ford (20-09-14), funlover12 (21-09-14), Klittyliker (20-09-14), willieh (21-09-14)

10. Default brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    3 Street Drug Dealers were up before a Judge & facing a lengthy sentence, but as these boys were under 16 yo & no previous the Judge wanted to try & bring out the best in their ability knowing that Jail would possibly not solve there “Mind-Set”

So he said to them “Ok U 3 as Ur young etc & fed up seeing young lads in this type of trouble I am going to give U a test/experiment before I make my final decision, which I assure U all wont like.

the 3 of U leave here & within 1 week from today I want to see U all back here in front of me with results of my test been IF each of U can demonstrate to me how U encouraged people OFF DRUGS.

I will reduce or eliminate Ur sentences based on this ... now GET OUT OF HERE & Garda I want these 3 back in front of me by one week from today” ... Bang goes the Judges Hammer ....

The week passed & the first boy stands up in front of the Judge ... “WELL” ... said the Judge; the boy proudly says .. “Ur Honour I got 87 people off drugs” the Judge shocked said ...

“EXCELLANT & well done tell me how” the boy said .. “Well Judge I drew 2 picture’s of a circle first been a 2” Circle & the second been a 5mm Circle & said this 2” Circle is the size of Ur Brain before Drugs & the 5mm Circle was after continues use; & that was the Wake-Up Call” ...

the 2 boy stands up & the Judge says ... “WELL” ... he says ... “I got 133 people off drugs Ur Honour” ... the Judge astounded said ... “Brill. Tell me HOW”.. The boy said .. “Well Judge I drew 2 picture’s of a circle first been a 2” & the second been a 5mm Circle & said this 2” Circle is the size of Ur Brain before Drugs & the 5mm Circle was after continues use & that was the Wake-Up Call” ...

the Judge said “Mmmm well ok well done” .. The 3d & final boy stands up & the Judge says .. “WELL BOY” ... the boy says .. “I got 2,500 people off Drugs forever Ur Honour” ... nearly falling off his chair the Judge says .. “Good God Ur a Genius Boy tell me ..TELL ME how in the Holy Hand of God did U do it” ? ...

The boy said “Well Ur Honour I drew 2 Circles ...” the Judge jumped in & said .. “YES YES I know I KNOW the Big Brain Small Brain analogy like the others” ... the Boy Spoke up & said .. “NO NO Ur Honour completely different” ... the Judge said “Oooo really ill have to hear this then” .. The Boy said .. “ Well Ur Honour I drew 2 picture’s of a circle first been a 5mm Circle & the second been a 2” Circle & said this 5mm

” Circle is the size of Ur ASS HOLE before going to JAIL & the 2” Circle is the size of Ur ASS HOLE coming out of JAIL” ... [

I tried....
    I enjoyed the formatted lesson as much as the joke

Well done lads

I look forward to the punctuation lesson tommorrow

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ford For This Useful Post:

Alex.xx (21-09-14), funlover12 (21-09-14), SmallHorn (20-09-14), willieh (21-09-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ford View Post

Well done lads

Haha liking the comeback!

Haven't read the joke though..........effort involved

Send nudes

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ford View Post

Well done lads

Punctuation tomorrow

Monday spelling

Tuesday proof reading

Wed the final polished version

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dub Lad For This Useful Post:

Ford (20-09-14), SmallHorn (20-09-14)

15. Default

Ask your computer to read it aloud. Lot less painful than reading v1

Looking forward to the full course

Writing readable threads

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Me4711 View Post
    3 Street Drug Dealers were up before a Judge & facing a lengthy sentence but as these boys were under 16yo & no previous the Judge wanted to try & bring out the best in their ability knowing that Jail would possibly not solve there “Mind-Set” so he said to them “Ok U 3 as Ur young etc & fed up seeing young lads in this type of trouble I am going to give U a test/experiment before I make my final decision by which I assure U all wont like, the 3 of U leave here & within 1 week from today I want to see U all back here in front of me with results of my test been IF each of U can demonstrate to me how U encouraged people OFF DRUGS I will reduce or eliminate Ur sentences based on this ... now GET OUT OF HERE & Garda I want these 3 back in front of me by one week from today” ... Bang goes the Judges Hammer .... The week passed & the first boy stands up in front of the Judge ... “WELL” ... said the Judge; the boy proudly says .. “Ur Honour I got 87 people off drugs” the Judge shocked said ... “EXCELLANT & well done tell me how” the boy said .. “Well Judge I drew 2 picture’s of a circle first been a 2” Circle & the second been a 5mm Circle & said this 2” Circle is the size of Ur Brain before Drugs & the 5mm Circle was after continues use; & that was the Wake-Up Call” ... the 2 boy stands up & the Judge says ... “WELL” ... he says ... “I got 133 people off drugs Ur Honour” ... the Judge astounded said ... “Brill. Tell me HOW”.. The boy said .. “Well Judge I drew 2 picture’s of a circle first been a 2” & the second been a 5mm Circle & said this 2” Circle is the size of Ur Brain before Drugs & the 5mm Circle was after continues use & that was the Wake-Up Call” ... the Judge said “Mmmm well ok well done” .. The 3d & final boy stands up & the Judge says .. “WELL BOY” ... the boy says .. “I got 2,500 people off Drugs forever Ur Honour” ... nearly falling off his chair the Judge says .. “Good God Ur a Genius Boy tell me ..TELL ME how in the Holy Hand of God did U do it” ? ... The boy said “Well Ur Honour I drew 2 Circles ...” the Judge jumped in & said .. “YES YES I know I KNOW the Big Brain Small Brain analogy like the others” ... the Boy Spoke up & said .. “NO NO Ur Honour completely different” ... the Judge said “Oooo really ill have to hear this then” .. The Boy said .. “ Well Ur Honour I drew 2 picture’s of a circle first been a 5mm Circle & the second been a 2” Circle & said this 5mm” Circle is the size of Ur ASS HOLE before going to JAIL & the 2” Circle is the size of Ur ASS HOLE coming out of JAIL” ...
    I have a suspicion id like what this is about
    Unfortunately im looking at it and ill probably never know!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast