Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tiger style growth on way back?

Reviews

Default tiger style growth on way back?

8% growth the last year (last time it was that high was during the boom!)

too much though, I think 4% is what governments want, look what happened last time there was 8% growth

so its way over ideal I think, they say chinas growth @10% is unsustainable so I take it its the same for us

I nearly fell over when I heard it tbh

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post

too much though, I think 4% is what governments want, look what happened last time there was 8% growth

so its way over ideal I think, they say chinas growth @10% is unsustainable so I take it its the same for us

If it keeps growing I'll be able to get a Burger King

Send nudes

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SmallHorn For This Useful Post:

funlover12 (20-09-14)

Reviews

i'd like to see property prices return to the levels they dropped from.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to warmcome For This Useful Post:

TonyB (20-09-14)

Reviews

ireland export lots to england and usa

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tony1 For This Useful Post:

warmcome (20-09-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    selfish bastard

hopefully that wont happen, twas madness! theyre still a bit high even now, but thats being driven by a big drop in houses built since things took at turn. but articicial or not that is the question. a good excuse is "oh we couldnt afford to build any" ect, but then again holding off building them creates frenzy like a bubble "quick buy the house! theres not many left!"

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    I wouldn't x not like that xx

Rental prices is one thing ; I don't mind.

But the selection of properties is dismal at my end of the market.

Prop market bottomed out just about late 2012 (?) -- if you wanted to buy real good , that was the time.

Now it's been on the upswing ; will the market exercise some caution this time ?

With inflated enthusiastic exuberant property prices will there also be an exuberant enthusiastic public stretching further

than they can bear ? You wanna play the short game , or you wanna play the long game ? xx
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post

Prop market bottomed out just about late 2012 (?) -- if you wanted to buy real good , that was the time.

Now it's been on the upswing ; will the market exercise some caution this time ?

With inflated enthusiastic exuberant property prices will there also be an exuberant enthusiastic public stretching further

than they can bear ? You wanna play the short game , or you wanna play the long game ? xx
    Fancy a job as Minister for finance?
    Heels and skirt above the knee obligatory...other than that you are the boss
    You could keep the "time and companionship" clause too,just promise that any payments handed over via envelope are declared to the tax man and don't follow in Berties footsteps

11. The Following User Says Thank You to xagerate For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (20-09-14)

Reviews

its down to the banks really, even if you cant buy a house (which is most see boom) the banks are the ones that give the money, the buck stops with them on the most basic fundamental level. they dont lend people cant buy unless they cash buyers simples. they are the gatekeepers put in place to save people from themselves (which didnt work so well the last decade )

13. The Following User Says Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (20-09-14)

Blog Entries

Rents in fairness are insane in Dublin, how normal people afford it is beyond me, the apartments where I live where 1100e monthly in boom years when I moved up, id viewed one here, now I pay 1500 same apartment which was horrible furnished and redecorated myself at own cost...

There a rental boom, and it's getting a joke now,

15. The Following User Says Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (20-09-14)

Reviews

selfish bastard

hopefully that wont happen, twas madness! theyre still a bit high even now, but thats being driven by a big drop in houses built since things took at turn. but articicial or not that is the question. a good excuse is "oh we couldnt afford to build any" ect, but then again holding off building them creates frenzy like a bubble "quick buy the house! theres not many left!"
    perhaps, but i'm not the only one that is in negative equity. the cities is the new market this
    time and after 7 years of no building, there's now a genuine shortage.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast