Thread: Welcome back Paws

Reviews

Default Welcome back Paws

On behalf of the 5'7" (Count em!) brigade

WELCOME BACK PAWS - IT SURE WAS BORING WITHOUT YA!!

Default you gotta pick 'em up just to say Hello !

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post

Brilliant, Alec when you going to teach me how to do that - lift the link onto the page - do you just do the www........................ and write it on here and it is on or what.

I always thought that there was a line where it say that "Short people ain't got no reason to live?"........... Guess thats the line we are all looking for -

Epsilon being the oh so clever one saying that he thought that i could say why i thought i got rid of him being such a big deal.......well der i cant write back to that post but to this one i can - also Epsilon - really you should try to chose your friends so much more carefully as i have had conversations about folk here.........re: Paws and i don't think that there are many that admire him - which would make you a bit of a plonker in my eyes.

No i never have been to Spec Savers............ i can feel evil all the way from Dublin to London.......... and its not a nice feeling - for you that is cos folk her are of a different calibre........we are nice and well educated and mannered - shame some of your cyber friends aren't............ Have a nice day yall..........

Seasons greeting Alec you have to go over that with me again cos im pants at those links thinggies.......... xxx