Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: penis size

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    437
    Reviews
    1

    Default penis size

    are most men happy with their size.
    Mine is 6" and I wasn't that happy but a lot of the escorts keep saying I had a big penis.
    I think they were pulling my leg., either that or i measured it wrong

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    10,705
    Reviews
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamie25 View Post
    are most men happy with their size.
    Mine is 6" and I wasn't that happy but a lot of the escorts keep saying I had a big penis.
    I think they were pulling my leg., either that or i measured it wrong

    Those sweet talking escorts hey. They never tell porkies ya know.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    265

    Default

    I always think that this is ironic. All that a girl may want from her partner in a relationship, large penis with girth, stamina and ability to delay orgasm are precisely the characteristics that most escorts do not want their clients to display!
    Last edited by willieh; 18-09-14 at 09:31.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to willieh For This Useful Post:

    bollocks (18-09-14)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Casino De Monte-Carlo
    Posts
    13,408

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willieh View Post
    I always think that this is ironic. All that a girl may want from her partner in a relationship, large penis with girth, stamina and ability to delay orgasm are precisely the characteristics that most escorts do not want their clients to display!
    Are you a woman lol
    Last edited by Clyde; 18-09-14 at 09:41.
    Who loves ya baby......!!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

    willieh (18-09-14)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    county meath
    Posts
    637
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    i wouldnt mind a bigger one if im being honest

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    437
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    Those sweet talking escorts hey. They never tell porkies ya know.
    most of them say it, 3 even said they might not be even able to do doggy position because of it and with 2 of them even stopped me 1 minute into it as she said it was hurting her, my girth is only 5 inches so couldnt be that either
    Last edited by jamie25; 18-09-14 at 09:42.

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    county meath
    Posts
    637
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamie25 View Post
    most of them say it, 3 even said they might not be even able to do doggy position because of it and with 2 of them even stopped me 1 minute into it as she said it was hurting her, my girth is only 5 inches so couldnt be that either
    girth 5 iches goosd lord

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to meath chap For This Useful Post:

    willieh (18-09-14)

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    10,705
    Reviews
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamie25 View Post
    most of them say it, 3 even said they might not be even able to do doggy position because of it and with 2 of them even stopped me 1 minute into it as she said it was hurting her, my girth is only 5 inches so couldnt be that either
    Have you tried using axle grease on them. It never fails to loosen them up.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to zilch For This Useful Post:

    willieh (18-09-14)

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    Are you a woman lol
    Unfortunately I never ever get any complaints!

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    437
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meath chap View Post
    girth 5 iches goosd lord
    is only average, 5 inches i'm told, here's how I done it

    To find the girth you need these things:
    1)Your penis, erect.
    2)String or a cloth ruler(Like the ones people use for measuring cloths.)

    Get hard and take the string and wrap it around the thickest part of your dick. Cut off the string so that the tips meet to form a perfect circle around your dick. Remove string and measure the length of the string.
    Or if you have the other kind of ruler; you take the end with the 1 inch and wrap it around the thickest part of your dick. See the measurements and there you go.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •