Thread: Reincarnation

Reviews

Default Reincarnation

It is the belief that one has lived before & will live again in another body after death I used to be open minded about this but seeing programmes about this & reading a little has given me doubts especially the karma thing which basically means If good or evil befall you in this life it is because of something you did in a previous lifetime Opinions do u believe ?

I'm off to the pub in the meantime!..

Reviews

I think a few have been reincarnsted on this site
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Default uninteresting thread!

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    I think a few have been reincarnsted on this site
    Thanks for reply mate at least there was acknowledgment to the thread

Reviews

I don't believe in reincarnation. So did the pub give you any new insight?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    It is the belief that one has lived before & will live again in another body after death I used to be open minded about this but seeing programmes about this & reading a little has given me doubts especially the karma thing which basically means If good or evil befall you in this life it is because of something you did in a previous lifetime Opinions do u believe ?

I'm off to the pub in the meantime!..
    Reincarnation, literally "to be made flesh again", is a doctrine or metaphysical belief that some essential part of a living being (in some variations only human beings) survives death to be reborn in a new body. This essential part is often referred to as the spirit or soul, the "higher" or "true" self, "divine spark", or "I". According to such beliefs, a new personality is developed during each life in the physical world, but some part of the self remains constant throughout the successive lives.
    Belief in reincarnation has ancient roots. This doctrine is a central tenet within the majority of Indian religious traditions, such as Hinduism (including Yoga, Vaishnavism, and Shaivism), Jainism, and Sikhism. The idea was also entertained by some ancient Greek philosophers. Many modern Pagans also believe in reincarnation as do some New Age movements, along with followers of Spiritism, practitioners of certain African traditions, and students of esoteric philosophies such as Kabbalah, Sufism and Gnostic and Esoteric Christianity. The Buddhist concept of Rebirth although often referred to as reincarnation differs significantly from the Hindu-based traditions and New Age movements in that there is no unchanging "soul" (or eternal self) to reincarnate.

Not something i am sure i believe in, but who knows..better safe then sorry.

Reviews

Dolly knows about this; she's often talked about karma and stuff like that

Reviews

What about Karma Sutra

I know there is an after life because like I said in a thread not so long ago.A spirit appeared before me..Reincarnation maybe buy hey we will have to wait before we die....The way I see it everything in our world from cars to chocolate bars is created by some one..Some person thing must have created the universe..