Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What are you doing right now? AND WISH WHO AND WHAT AM I DOING RIGHT NOW..

Blog Entries

Dick What are you doing right now? AND WISH WHO AND WHAT AM I DOING RIGHT NOW..

WHAT ARE YOU DOING AND WHO WITH?.....READ ON.....

What are you doing right now? I am sure we here on EI would all love to know what you are doing right NOW and who your doing it with!

Where you are and what you doing and who with, but keep it discreet for all parties involved? shush! No names!

Ok,I am sleeping (well she is obviousl, loll) next to one of the hottest sexy young dirty blond Irish " Irish real females" submissive (happy days) I have met in at least a year or two however she is snoring her bloody head off, (bloody hell, Thank God for head phones, loll) hence why I am still awake but its been soooo, much fun going out for coffee, chilling out and watching (loll) this lovely girl evolve into the fetish scene and who has been working so hard to help me in so many ways with so many important thing I need at present. loll

So happy days as I getting the chance to move forward with soooo many fun, normal thing. loll
    I'm on top of the fucking world now and know I am even going to feel or should I say, she is going to make me feel so much better yet again tomorrow, Loll

So what are you doing right now? I hope its as good where you are right now as where I am, right now.loll

I told you mine, so tell me yours and all us here on EI what your doing and who with right now, share the adventure fun or whatever it is your doing.

Happy Days..

Lady Von Tease
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

Forrest (17-09-14), happygolucky (17-09-14), Klittyliker (17-09-14), tom sand (17-09-14), wolfie (17-09-14)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Well, LVT, while you were posting about your hot, snoring, companion, I was asleep, and now I'm relaxing at home, trying to recover from the flu(not man-flu)

I might make some breakfast in a while, and take my daily constitutional

Good luck with the fetish scene investigations

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

emmasweet (18-09-14)

Reviews

Hi LVT,

I'm here in work at the moment day dreaming about the lady I am planning on seeing this weekend.
    Makes the day pass quicker.

Delighted to hear that you're so happy though, makes a change from all the threads complaining about something or other.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Klittyliker For This Useful Post:

tom sand (17-09-14), willieh (17-09-14)

Reviews

I am replacing the two tyres on my bicycle Lady Von Tease.

Quote Originally Posted by HairyPotter View Post
    I am replacing the two tyres on my bicycle Lady Von Tease.
    I am hard at work trying to get rid of the spare tyre around my midriff!

Having a bit of Me time today (no, not that sort of Me time). Working on one or two little hobby projects.

Without a doubt, Tiffany Tees.

Reviews

Glad you are happy in life LVT
    my signature is
    if you got happiness in life you got every thing

Reviews

Relaxing after a very busy and interesting day spent with good friends. Whatsapping on and off with said friends.

Now just checking what's new here

Me, I'm doing some drawing as a nickser and recovering from a long day in hospital yesterday....

I always like reading the threads on this site as you always find a thread like this one where someone has genuinely found happiness in some form or another. It always bring a smile to my face to hear of someone happiness no mattter how short-lived, happy for ya LVT...
    Addicted to Goddess Adette

http://adettevontaschen.com/

Working here and thinking of new ways to patronise some of the posters on E-I

14. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (18-09-14)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast