Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What are you doing right now? AND WISH WHO AND WHAT AM I DOING RIGHT NOW..

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Working here and thinking of new ways to patronise some of the posters on E-I
    Feck off. Don't you blood well start.

Aren't we patronised enough already bu our local and national politicians and administrations right up as far as the EU. And do not get me started on the banks. We, the taxpayer, bailed out the banks own mess effectively free of charge, and now the banks are screwing the same tax payers who bailed them out.

And now you want to start on us!

Blog Entries

Working here and thinking of new ways to patronise some of the posters on E-I
    Samlad
    Some of them do need t to keep then calm iloll

Quote Originally Posted by cantgetenuff View Post
    Me, I'm doing some drawing as a nickser and recovering from a long day in hospital yesterday....

I always like reading the threads on this site as you always find a thread like this one where someone has genuinely found happiness in some form or another. It always bring a smile to my face to hear of someone happiness no mattter how short-lived, happy for ya LVT...
    Catgetenuff
    The only thing I am able to draw are church’s maybe due to being brought up in the Chathlic religion, so what or who are you drawing? I am sure me and the sub will be friends for a long time as we get on like a house on fire and I was so missing all my friends in the UK and was lovely just chilling out watching film, having a few drink at the pyjama party at mine. Even better when you can chat to each other too.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    Relaxing after a very busy and interesting day spent with good friends. Whatsapping on and off with said friends.

Now just checking what's new here
    Wolfie, did you have a good weekend and did you find anything that is new and of interest here?

Quote Originally Posted by tom sand View Post
    Glad you are happy in life LVT
    my signature is
    if you got happiness in life you got every thing
    Tom Sand
    It’s a good a good signature and very true, well for some of us anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by peterd1970 View Post
    Having a bit of Me time today (no, not that sort of Me time). Working on one or two little hobby projects.

Without a doubt, Tiffany Tees.
    Peterd1970
    Yes I heard Tiffany Tees is a fun lady, hope you guys have fun too.

Quote Originally Posted by martianfreeman View Post
    Genuinely delighted for you that you have found some real love and affection in this sometimes cruel world
    Martinfreemand
    It’s not the world that is cruel honey it’s just some people are and who for some do get a kick out of being cruel to others.

Quote Originally Posted by willieh View Post
    I am hard at work trying to get rid of the spare tyre around my midriff!
    Willieh
    Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes honey and you should only change for yourself. Plus bigger guys and girls give better cuddles too.

Quote Originally Posted by HairyPotter View Post
    I am replacing the two tyres on my bicycle Lady Von Tease.
    HairyPottor.
    A much safer option than before, I’m looking for a bicycle pump if you got one. Loll

Quote Originally Posted by Klittyliker View Post
    Hi LVT,

I'm here in work at the moment day dreaming about the lady I am planning on seeing this weekend.
    Makes the day pass quicker.

Delighted to hear that you're so happy though, makes a change from all the threads complaining about something or other.
    Kittyliker
    Hope you have a blast at the weekend however if you were to go thought all my threads I am always positive or try to be of help (as a mature lady) it was just the threads where fools on them think we are back in the old ages and think they not only have the right to tell us girls what and how to think about ourselves but come over from fetish sites to not Dom or sub but just to hurdle abuse at us just because they are not getting any. But the fecking snoring.

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    Well, LVT, while you were posting about your hot, snoring, companion, I was asleep, and now I'm relaxing at home, trying to recover from the flu(not man-flu)

I might make some breakfast in a while, and take my daily constitutional

Good luck with the fetish scene investigations
    No, I didn’t for a minuet think it sounded like man flue honey but glad you found some time to have some “me time” so your able to recover fully. The fetish scene project are going well.
    And asked to hold fetish workshops. So once the other projects are all sorted out I will still be a busy little bee again however looking forward to getting back to work very very soon too.

Quote Originally Posted by willieh View Post
    Feck off. Don't you blood well start.

Aren't we patronised enough already bu our local and national politicians and administrations right up as far as the EU. And do not get me started on the banks. We, the taxpayer, bailed out the banks own mess effectively free of charge, and now the banks are screwing the same tax payers who bailed them out.

And now you want to start on us!
    know what you mean about us Tax payers honey.
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

Klittyliker (18-09-14)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HamShank View Post
    I'm having the 1st of many gins after playing golf.

Lucky you as I going through loads of paper sorting out my tax returns over a decaf Earl Gray tea. But a lovely day we had for golf or any out activities, fingers crossed it stays that way for a while too honey.

Hope you won..

Lady Von Teese
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

Reviews

Going to bed soon
    had a long day,just had a cup of coffee and watched Netflix
    will have no problem sleeping to night since I was up at 630 this morning
    I am tired

I am touching myself in an unholy manner

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post

Catgetenuff
    The only thing I am able to draw are church’s maybe due to being brought up in the Chathlic religion, so what or who are you drawing? I am sure me and the sub will be friends for a long time as we get on like a house on fire and I was so missing all my friends in the UK and was lovely just chilling out watching film, having a few drink at the pyjama party at mine. Even better when you can chat to each other too.
    I was drawing metal components for a production run in a machine shop
    Addicted to Goddess Adette

http://adettevontaschen.com/

Reviews

Must be that scottish voting has you all worked up

I am talking to my self

Reviews

two tired to touch my self
    maybe tomorrow

night night
    Last edited by tom sand; 18-09-14 at 22:07.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    So once the other projects are all sorted out I will still be a busy little bee again however looking forward to getting back to work very very soon too.
    You're not the only one looking forward to that. Very soon can't come quick enough
    Last edited by compak; 18-09-14 at 22:26.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast