Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Men have over 700 escorts to choose from tonight.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ddublin west
    Posts
    3,670
    Blog Entries
    5
    Reviews
    33

    Thumbs up Men have over 700 escorts to choose from tonight.

    And if each girl sees 2 men,,then thats 1400 clients,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

    or God forbid ,,,,,,,maybe 2,100 clients

    and worse still if each girl gets 4 men,,,thats 2,800 shags

    Minus of course ,,,,

    Those that do not CUM,,,,and those that do not turn up,,,and them that double buck.

    I wont go into prices here but it would be significant and a topic not to be discussed.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    4,063
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bollocks View Post
    And if each girl sees 2 men,,then thats 1400 clients,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

    or God forbid ,,,,,,,maybe 2,100 clients

    and worse still if each girl gets 4 men,,,thats 2,800 shags

    Minus of course ,,,,

    Those that do not CUM,,,,and those that do not turn up,,,and them that double buck.

    I wont go into prices here but it would be significant and a topic not to be discussed.

    Does that mean that you won't be posting at 5:30am ... again ... asking why no escort will answer your calls? Good to know.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jiberjabber For This Useful Post:

    bollocks (16-09-14)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    10,711
    Reviews
    100

    Default

    but how many of those are duplicate profiles and how many are really worth a visit ?

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to zilch For This Useful Post:

    Sexy_Jessica (16-09-14)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    At the feet of Irish Mistress XXX
    Posts
    1,766
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    How many reviews will be left? A possible but not accurate indicator of the number of encounters that took place.

    I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

    Webcam and phone chat sessions available

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,884
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bollocks View Post
    And if each girl sees 2 men,,then thats 1400 clients,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

    or God forbid ,,,,,,,maybe 2,100 clients

    and worse still if each girl gets 4 men,,,thats 2,800 shags

    Minus of course ,,,,

    Those that do not CUM,,,,and those that do not turn up,,,and them that double buck.

    I wont go into prices here but it would be significant and a topic not to be discussed.

    and double or trebble profiles


  8. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,384
    Reviews
    156

    Default

    700 escorts to choose from tonight.

    But how are we going to find them?

    And what is that key code again?

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Touring.
    Posts
    518

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    700 escorts to choose from tonight.

    But how are we going to find them?

    And what is that key code again?
    742 more exactly

    xxx
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Rdue...ature=youtu.be
    Sexy Sexy Sexy
    For short time advertising,get me when you get the change.Sexy wild young lady only for you.Kiss

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,630
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgeous Nikole View Post
    742 more exactly

    xxx
    742bell or was it 724bell or 0742bell????


  11. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,754
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slavetoyou View Post
    How many reviews will be left? A possible but not accurate indicator of the number of encounters that took place.
    There are on average just over 1000 reviews left each month. Those that review are said to be lest than 5%.... that's a lot of punts...

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

    slavetoyou (16-09-14)

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    4,063
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    There are on average just over 1000 reviews left each month. Those that review are said to be lest than 5%.... that's a lot of punts...
    Doing some rough math on that would suggest an approximate of 60-70 punts per day, roughly a 10 to 1 ratio, or 10% of the escorts having a client on any given day. Ballpark figures. Is that accurate? It can't be surely ...
    Last edited by Jiberjabber; 16-09-14 at 22:51. Reason: Mind = blow me

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •