In a very Rural Country village there lived the Bent family whom had only one child called Fanny (Fanny Bent) herself & her Mother always fought until this day enough was enough & Fanny said “That’s it I’m leaving” & a few weeks later she left at 19 y.o to go work in Brussels with her female friends, many many years passed & only the very odd letter she wrote home to a very distraught mother, until this day Mrs. Bent heard that the Local P.Priest was going to Brussels on an “ecumenical” meeting & Mrs. Bent pleaded with him to try when in Brussels to find her beloved daughter Fanny, so when the Priest was in Brussels he happened to be passing through this street where there was this strange shop/premises with Nude pictures of beautiful ladies & info on the window ... which turned out to be a “Brothel” but the Priest wasn’t aware of that ... but he saw this Girl’s picture which her face caught his attention as he was almost 95% sure it was Fanny Bent so as he was looking this man came out leaving the premises & the Priest said to him “Excuse me my Son I need Ur help I noticed U came from this premises, do U see this Girl her” ... the Man looked close & said “Yes Father I do” ... the Priest said “Now I’m not quite sure but is that Fanny Bent” ? .... The Man looked closely & said “Aaa Naaa not a bit it’s just the way Ur looking at it Father” ....