An Irish man goes to work in London & stays at a Lodge in the “West End” & he says to the Land Lady ... “I have only one request, like back home I eat only Beans, for breakfast, Dinner & Tea but as ill be away working from 8am until about 5pm if you could please only give me loads of beans for Breakfast & Tea this would be great” ... so the Land Lady amazed at this simple request said that this was no problem at all & so it was for over a week, same thing every day Beans, Beans & more Beans, until one day the Irish lad failed to return back to the lodge at all .... 2 days passed & no sign of him until this morning a Knock came to the Land Lady’s door & she rushed to answer it & to her surprise this 6’ 1” Police “Bobby” & a “DCI” detective were standing at the door & said to her .. “Good morning Madam I wonder if U could help us in our investigations we understand this Irish Man (showing her a Pic.) Was staying here while working not that far away” ... the shocked Land Lady said .. “Oooo Yeess he was here indeed, but whatssss the problem constable’s” ? .. The Constable said .. “Well madam we found his body at the bottom of “Tower Bridge” .... It seems that he threw himself off, ??? How did his manner appear to U Madam” .... The Land Lady replied shaking her head .. “Ooo deary deary me he was such a nice gentleman with no bother .... Iiiissss just can’t understand it Constable because every day like to his last day he always left here FULL OF BEANS” ....