Thread: Dildos

Default Dildos

Dildos are a very interesting piece of items, but how and when did they come from?

They have quite an excited history about them.

History
    Dildos in one form or another have been present in society throughout history. Artifacts from the Upper Paleolithic which have previously been described as batons were most likely used for sexual purposes. However, there appears to be hesitation on the part of archaeologists to label these items as sex toys: as archaeologist Timothy Taylor put it, "Looking at the size, shape, and—some cases—explicit symbolism of the ice age batons, it seems disingenuous to avoid the most obvious and straightforward interpretation. But it has been avoided."

The world's oldest known dildo is a siltstone 20-centimeter phallus from the Upper Palaeolithic period 30,000 years ago that was found in Hohle Fels Cave near Ulm, Germany.

A glass dildo
    The first dildos were made of stone, tar, wood and other materials that could be shaped as penises and that were firm enough to be used as penetrative sex toys. Dildo-like breadsticks, known as olisbokollikes were known in Ancient Greece prior to the 5th century BC. Chinese women in the 15th century used dildos made of lacquered wood with textured surfaces. Nashe's early-1590's work The Choice of Valentines mentions a dildo made from glass.

There have been many references to dildos in the historical and ethnographic literature. Haberlandt, for example, illustrates single and double-ended wooden dildos from late 19th century Zanzibar. With the invention of modern materials, there appeared the possibility of making dildos of different shapes, sizes, colors and textures.

Dildo, it's a fun word to say and we all like them even if they are not for personal use. We do like to have a laugh about them.
    Of course, over the years, technology as improved and then the vibrator has been introduced.
    What kind of dildo or vibrator do you have and have you ever made fake or funny ones?

Here are some standard models, not so standard and some you can even share with friends.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Floki For This Useful Post:

Sexy Fernanda (14-09-14)

I have to get one of those

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Rdue...ature=youtu.be
    Sexy Sexy Sexy
    For short time advertising,get me when you get the change.Sexy wild young lady only for you.Kiss

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gorgeous Nikole For This Useful Post:

Floki (14-09-14)

:
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgeous Nikole View Post

One slipper, or do you mean the pair??

LMAO
    STRONG PEOPLE DON'T PUT OTHERS DOWN, THEY LIFT THEM UP♡♡
    Strong minded, Classy, Intelligent Playmate Back In Town

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Irish Leigha For This Useful Post:

Petros (15-09-14), willie wacker (14-09-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgeous Nikole View Post

All I can say is please don't kick anyone while wearing those you may put an eye out or worse.
    Love slowly unwraping a sexily dressed lady.

Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    Dildos are a very interesting piece of items, but how and when did they come from?

They have quite an excited history about them.

History
    Dildos in one form or another have been present in society throughout history. Artifacts from the Upper Paleolithic which have previously been described as batons were most likely used for sexual purposes. However, there appears to be hesitation on the part of archaeologists to label these items as sex toys: as archaeologist Timothy Taylor put it, "Looking at the size, shape, and—some cases—explicit symbolism of the ice age batons, it seems disingenuous to avoid the most obvious and straightforward interpretation. But it has been avoided."

The world's oldest known dildo is a siltstone 20-centimeter phallus from the Upper Palaeolithic period 30,000 years ago that was found in Hohle Fels Cave near Ulm, Germany.

A glass dildo
    The first dildos were made of stone, tar, wood and other materials that could be shaped as penises and that were firm enough to be used as penetrative sex toys. Dildo-like breadsticks, known as olisbokollikes were known in Ancient Greece prior to the 5th century BC. Chinese women in the 15th century used dildos made of lacquered wood with textured surfaces. Nashe's early-1590's work The Choice of Valentines mentions a dildo made from glass.

There have been many references to dildos in the historical and ethnographic literature. Haberlandt, for example, illustrates single and double-ended wooden dildos from late 19th century Zanzibar. With the invention of modern materials, there appeared the possibility of making dildos of different shapes, sizes, colors and textures.

Dildo, it's a fun word to say and we all like them even if they are not for personal use. We do like to have a laugh about them.
    Of course, over the years, technology as improved and then the vibrator has been introduced.
    What kind of dildo or vibrator do you have and have you ever made fake or funny ones?

Here are some standard models, not so standard and some you can even share with friends.

tell me did you create this thread yourself or just copy and paste it?

I did make most of the thread myself, some copy and paste of course.
    This thread was created for amusement only, as all I see lately is people slagging each other off.

Back to topic.

Do you dildos have a favourite?

Here are some Avengers Dildos.
    Last edited by Floki; 18-09-14 at 12:25.