Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lost and Found

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Question Lost and Found

I was getting my bed fixed the other day and found a black sock. It was a bit crumpled, as it had been hiding under the bed.

If anyone would like to claim it then please get in touch. I think it belongs to the right foot. Please check to make sure you have a sock on your right foot. If not it might be with me

Many thanks. I will look after it for one Week, thereafter I will donate it to charity.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

macdchef (11-09-14)

Have you had any one legged clients recently
    Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    I was getting my bed fixed the other day and found a black sock. It was a bit crumpled, as it had been hiding under the bed.

If anyone would like to claim it then please get in touch. I think it belongs to the right foot. Please check to make sure you have a sock on your right foot. If not it might be with me

Many thanks. I will look after it for one Week, thereafter I will donate it to charity.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnboy2 For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (10-09-14), Meursault (10-09-14)

Cotton condom ..!!
    Who loves ya baby......!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (10-09-14)

If I can provide the matching sock do I get a ride in the carriage like Cinders?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Henno For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (10-09-14), macdchef (11-09-14)

Reviews

that could actually be mine!!
    I left an appointment not too long ago and at the end decided to go without socks when leaving as it was very hot(weather and session)so i stuffed them in my pocket but when I got home I only had one.I had feared the worst, that it may have fallen on the street and was now some hobos wank sock so when i saw this you have no idea of the relief
    Please donate him to charity,it's what his sole mate would have wanted
    Life is a journey, complete it.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lol brb For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (10-09-14), willieh (11-09-14)

Reviews

Kate glad you found it but it's not a sock it's my willy warmer lost it last time out don't donate to a charity as it's hard to get them in very small, keep hold of it till I meet you in Cork

12. The Following User Says Thank You to johnb59 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Default My Left Foot!!!

I think that belongs to Christy Brown!!

Kate, there's no such thing as a left or a right sock! it's a sock!!!
    "To be or not to be, that is the question..."

14. The Following User Says Thank You to F007 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

the worst thread i have read in my entire life....

no offence but wtf????
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website
    www.theartofsofttouch.com

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ana massage View Post
    the worst thread i have read in my entire life....

no offence but wtf????
    Maybe just maybe he,s married and she wants to give him a chance to get it back for the wife

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Maybe just maybe he,s married and she wants to give him a chance to get it back for the wife
    wtf?!

Are you serious?

maybe just maybe....you are talking bullshit!!
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website
    www.theartofsofttouch.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast