Thread: Your Worst Nightmare

Default Your Worst Nightmare

mine no joke.......I was in Limerick near to where I grew up...A murder had been carried out in one of the fields near to where I lived...The whole community along with the guards was in the field looking for vital evidence...Anyway there was a cliff in in the distance that was above a river...I heard indians on top of the cliff...oaoaooaoooao they were shouting..All of a sudden hundreds of bulls were charging off the cliff but on 1 bull there was a man covered in black...His bull also jumped of but his bull was the only one to survive...He got off the bull and walked up towards me....He was wearing a black cloak with black mesh around his face and bull horns coming out of his head...I was very young at the time....He was staring at me and people were telling me to get away from him..Then I noticed he only had 1 arm..I tried to run but I slipped in mud and he chased me for ages...I know it does not sound bad but I was young at the time and to tell you the truth it horrified me..I have a thing for dreams and nightmares for a reason close to me..It would be interesting to hear yours..I am slightly drunk right now so please do not think I am a nut job..Sweet dreams

Reviews

Been on E-I for the rest of my life
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Poppy, I think my worst nightmare would be sharing your worst nightmare with you.

Jesus, but you gave me the collywobbles with that story.

Default lizzy kruger

The scariest nightmare i ever have is when i,m being chased by Lizbet and she has a metal clawed brown colored leather glove, a fedora hat and a red and green striped sweater. SHE,S Soooooo SCARY!!!! honestly its the worst nightmare anyone could ever have!

luvey ducks

CLARENCE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lizzy kruger.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	76.2 KB 
ID:	7057  
    Last edited by clarence hilten; 03-12-08 at 11:02.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by clarence hilten View Post
    The scariest nightmare i ever have is when i,m being chased by Lizbet and she has a metal clawed brown colored leather glove, a fedora hat and a red and green striped sweater. SHE,S Soooooo SCARY!!!! honestly its the worst nightmare anyone could ever have! luvey ducks CLARENCE

Mine is when i found Clarence doing something rather naughty with the window cleaner at the towers - poor man was clinging to his shammy leather for all his worth.........finally he let go of it and jumped out the window missing the ladder and falling - thankfully it was just on the ground floor - the monsterous woman is a threat to all men........

This is no lie........the woman is gargar........and it doesn't run in the family - she is the only one that is barking mad - there has been an inquest into her sanity but she managed to beat the lie detector - think she must of done some serious Valium to keep her calm.

The woman is really scarey.........but we love her........ xxx Lizzy

Default Ive dreamt my teeth fall out

Im doing something really unimportant in my dream, and then all of a sudden my teeth fall out, and its one by one. So one falls out, and I notice it and start to feel angry, then another falls out, and I freak out, then another one, and then Im horrified, and another one, and I cry and start running for help, then another one. Im never completely toothless, there are a few left in my mouth, and im too embarrassed to open my mouth in case someone sees all the missing teeth. Then I wake up. I have this dream every 1 or 2 years. I HATE THIS DREAM
    Last edited by DollyDarling; 05-12-08 at 18:06.

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    Im doing something really unimportant in my dream, and then all of a sudden all my teeth fall out, and its one by one. So one falls out, and I notice it and start to feel angry, then another falls out, and I freak out, then another one, and then Im horrified, and another one, and I cry and start running for help, then another one. Im never completely toothless, there are a few left in my mouth, and im too embarrassed to open my mouth in case someone sees all the missing teeth. Then I wake up. I have this dream every 1 or 2 years. I HATE THIS DREAM
    It must be all the wood you are eating

Reviews

Get this recurring dream whenever i'm sick with a gastro bug or flu . Each time there are old coins in my mouth and the taste is so bad that my mouth gets smaller and my tongue starts swelling up . Then i wake up and get sick . Think its to do with an interrupted blood flow to the brain so therefore the bad dreams
    I have no signature at the moment