mine no joke.......I was in Limerick near to where I grew up...A murder had been carried out in one of the fields near to where I lived...The whole community along with the guards was in the field looking for vital evidence...Anyway there was a cliff in in the distance that was above a river...I heard indians on top of the cliff...oaoaooaoooao they were shouting..All of a sudden hundreds of bulls were charging off the cliff but on 1 bull there was a man covered in black...His bull also jumped of but his bull was the only one to survive...He got off the bull and walked up towards me....He was wearing a black cloak with black mesh around his face and bull horns coming out of his head...I was very young at the time....He was staring at me and people were telling me to get away from him..Then I noticed he only had 1 arm..I tried to run but I slipped in mud and he chased me for ages...I know it does not sound bad but I was young at the time and to tell you the truth it horrified me..I have a thing for dreams and nightmares for a reason close to me..It would be interesting to hear yours..I am slightly drunk right now so please do not think I am a nut job..Sweet dreams