Man drinking in a bar is noticed by the Bar man as been very odd when he orders 2 shorts but pours one down his top pocket, & drinks the other himself, then he after a spell orders 2 more shorts drinks off one but pours the second into his top pocket, & on the 3d round does the same again one down the neck & the other down his top pocket, the Bar Man can’t stand this anymore & been a narky fellow he says “U what the hell are U at with the Shorts drinking one & poring the other down Ur shirt pocket” the Man at this stage been “fairly Full” & as Narky as the Bar Man says “None of Ur business I’m paying for them aren’t I U Muppet” the Bar Man says “Ok that’s it ..Ooouuuttt now” the Man says “For what ? Ur not putting me out” the Bar Man says “we will see about that & proceeds around the counter to “Man Handle” the man out but the Man stands up & says “Okkk come on outside or ill “be dug outa ya” here & now” the Bar Man said “ok we will take it outside” ... “Great said the Man” standing up but just then as the Man was getting up the Bar Man saw this little Drunk Mouse popping up out of his breast pocket & says to the Bar Man “Yea come onn Lllaaddd & bring Ur mangy Cat as well” .....