Thread: Visiting Dublin for a few days....

1. Default Visiting Dublin for a few days....

Morning All,

I'll be staying in Dublin for a few days soon and I'm looking for that special lady Physically, she needs to be slim and toned (like a gymnast!) with a great arse! No larger than a UK size 10, I guess, preferably smaller. With good skin and not much make up. Hair colour and length is not too important. So long as it's trimmed and minimal down below Disease and drug free (obviously!), someone who looks after themselves.

As for services, I guess I'm looking for a GFE/PSE.... I love great sex and like to let things flow naturally. Probably, enthusiasm is the greatest requirement! So we'd probably end up kissing I'll be staying in Dublin 2 and am not familiar with the City. I might visit you if close by or maybe we can meet a couple of times and you can come to my hotel too.

I'm 5'10" and about 76KG. Short blonde hair and blue eyes. Not as fit as I used to be!

Looking at these boards, I'm looking forward to my visit!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to thor hiyadoll For This Useful Post:

libby (09-09-14)

Hi,Darling

Check my profile,

Sweet Kisses

D.Libby

Quote Originally Posted by thor hiyadoll View Post
    Morning All,

I'll be staying in Dublin for a few days soon and I'm looking for that special lady Physically, she needs to be slim and toned (like a gymnast!) with a great arse! No larger than a UK size 10, I guess, preferably smaller. With good skin and not much make up. Hair colour and length is not too important. So long as it's trimmed and minimal down below Disease and drug free (obviously!), someone who looks after themselves.

As for services, I guess I'm looking for a GFE/PSE.... I love great sex and like to let things flow naturally. Probably, enthusiasm is the greatest requirement! So we'd probably end up kissing I'll be staying in Dublin 2 and am not familiar with the City. I might visit you if close by or maybe we can meet a couple of times and you can come to my hotel too.

I'm 5'10" and about 76KG. Short blonde hair and blue eyes. Not as fit as I used to be!

Looking at these boards, I'm looking forward to my visit!

❤Diamond Libby❤
    SEX IS AN ADDICTION
    AND ANAL AN OBSESSION...
    April Is just in the corner....
    Coming back soon

4. The Following User Says Thank You to libby For This Useful Post:

hitman76 (09-09-14)