A Man was taking a Sh.t in a wooded area of a public park when he saw this Garda walking towards him so he knew the consequences of his actions so quick thinking he takes off his hat covers his big Sh.t & pulls up his pants, the Garda arrives & see the hat & is suspicious of the whole thing & said to the man .. “Ok what are U doing here & what’s under Ur hat” ... the Man replied “Ssssshhhh Christ will yea Ssshhhhhh I have managed to capture a Leprechaun but I’ll need someone like Ur self with me to help catch the bugger & IF we succeed we will be rich” ... the Garda now exited says .. “Ooo brill. What will we do” ? The man said .. “Get down there with Ur hands on the ready & as soon as I lift me hat U have only seconds to carefully but quickly grab the blighter” .. the Garda got ready on his hands & knees with his hands hovering around the man’s hat & poised to grab the Leprechaun, the other man pinched to top of the hat & said “Ok now get ready on 3, so here we go 1 – 2 - 3” & the man quickly lifts his Hat; the Garda made a “Lunge/Grab” with both hands & Sh.t squeezed out between his fingers plus the smell of his hands like the view was “Grose” .. The Man looked at the Garda with a Very Cross expression on his face & shaking his head he said to the Garda “Aaaa for F..k sake Garda now look what U did Yea frightened the Sh.t outa him” ...