Thread: That Unfamiliar Itch

Reviews

Red face That Unfamiliar Itch

So I normally like to keep the "cuffs" trimmed well down, but got to feeling adventurous and broke out a razor and went for the full measures.

I am now experiencing a fairly irritating itch such that I've spent a good part of the day walking around the house without a stitch on to avoid contact.

Unfortunately I have to go to work tomorrow and have pretty much ruled out going naked, so has anyone experienced this unpleasantness any tips?

Quote Originally Posted by Danny2011 View Post
    So I normally like to keep the "cuffs" trimmed well down, but got to feeling adventurous and broke out a razor and went for the full measures.

I am now experiencing a fairly irritating itch such that I've spent a good part of the day walking around the house without a stitch on to avoid contact.

Unfortunately I have to go to work tomorrow and have pretty much ruled out going naked, so has anyone experienced this unpleasantness any tips?
    I shave with a razor and I feel your pain. That said, I have been doing it for a while, so it doesn't itch too badly (the skin is conditioned now) and I always moisturise immediately afterwards, and et viola! no itching.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

Danny2011 (08-09-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    I shave with a razor and I feel your pain. That said, I have been doing it for a while, so it doesn't itch too badly (the skin is conditioned now) and I always moisturise immediately afterwards, and et viola! no itching.
    Aha moisturise I should have thought of that, hmmm may have to visit a lady to borrow some

Aha moisturise I should have thought of that, hmmm may have to visit a lady to borrow some
    I just use Mrs Sam's Nivea body lotion Well... it smells nice

Palmers Moisturiser will sort any of these issues out almost instantly and it has a lovely Cocoa fragrance

Blog Entries

one must shave at least once a day,,,the skin will accommodate and there will be no rash or itching,,,takes time but worth it for the baby smoot effect, xx try some sudocream, xx

I am a mature (62) and elegant woman whose smile and sexy demeanor will captivate you the moment we meet. One with whom to experience things for the first time or to repeat those of which you never get enough! My unique insight into your very secret desires and fantasies will leave you wondering "how did she know". Come to me and feel the comfort, warmth and acceptance of a woman with whom you can share the most special, unique and unusual of erotic experiences. Warm hugs and sexy moist lips await! Sensual Lauren