Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is your favorite ice-cream?

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink

[QUOTE=thehighwayman;53176]You like your shit dickhead. Just for you......

I too love a 99 but im gready i like two flakes. The one that is the best from the Toni Bell Ice Cream Van would be the Shell as it was a regular covering with loads of ice cream inside of it and at the bottom of it was chocolate and wait for this marshmallow........ohhhhhhh gorgeous.

The other which they no longer make was of course Rocky Road which was a chocolate ice cream with bits of marshmallow - very American and now no longer made - perhaps our Darling Dolly could enlighten me as to whether it is still made in the USA.

The Hot One......... xx

Reviews

Ice cream is a good hangover cure.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

3. Default

I like a cornetto.

Reviews

the ones i get for nothing

when i take em away from the kids har har

bbj

Reviews

BBJ, it looks like you had one too many ice-creams
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Default Park Ave Cafe, Park Ave - WORST ICECREAM

Worst overpriced food I ever had. Everything was disgusting. Just swimming in weird sauces. Meal for 2 people cost 250 dollars. The sorbet at the end was called Coconut-Curry. It was SOOOOO nasty. I would describe it as tasting how smelly feet smell. I looked at my friend who was dining with me, and asked her if she would like to try some stinky feet sorbet. She said "why not", and then spit it out. When the waiter asked me how I liked the "stinky feet sorbet" I answered, "Its Fucked" but I did smile politely when I said it

Best icecream is Kilwins Icecream but its in America. Kilwins.com is the website with store locations. If you are ever in America, you will go crazy over their icecream and waffle cone. I love their Mint Chocolate Chip icecream.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12