I'm back for some Dirty Love.....Dirty Talk... and a lot of Dirty Fun!!!....For 3 Days Only....better Hurry Guys....An Irish Mature BBW that you will never forget!!!!....Thanks to all you lovely Guys who wrote a Review. I neveR expect them but here is my Latest one....Hugs And Wet SeXy Kisses 085 28 22 32 2
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finished work late and was horny and saw Rosie O'Toole. We were in heaven. I won't go into details but Rosie O'Toole knows how to treat you. Rosie O'Toole is a lovely lady and we had a great chat. If you like a BBW lady then Rosie O'Toole is your lady. I love all ladies and size doesn't matter to me it the person and when I meet Rosie O'Toole at door I know we were going to hit off. The time I spoke to Rosie O'Toole on phone and her lovely voice and she treated me like a king and made the shy lad very happy. Thanks Rosie O'Toole. Treat Rosie O'Toole well and what a lovely person and I had one amazing one hour with and lovely lady and such a lovely person. Thanks Rosie O'Toolexxxxx We will meet up again love xxxxx PS I totally enjoy enjoy our amazing time together and I know Rosie O'Toole did too. Thanks a million Rosie O'Toole xxxxxx