Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: boilerhouse?.......any good?

1. Default boilerhouse?.......any good?

Hi.
    Interested in going as a voyeur to sauna.
    Where is good in Dublin on a Wednesday for saunas etc.
    Anywhere else recommended?

2. Default

Its alight good movies on in there and plenty of places to go and watch and have a wank some hot guys were there when i went in the last time but it was a while back

Just checked out its website - it looks like a nice place with plenty of things to keep you busy.. Would be surprised if it is not a busy place...

Are you fuckin kidding

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieHarper093 View Post
    Hi.
    Interested in going as a voyeur to sauna.
    Where is good in Dublin on a Wednesday for saunas etc.
    Anywhere else recommended?
    Hi, if you just gonna watch it might be ok for you, but if you wanna get naughty and play with someone i wouldnt recommend you to go there........... People go there and dont use condons for nothing, some stay there a couple of hours and at the time they leave probably they have tasted over 10 cocks........

You have to think is a place where everyday go to have sex there maybe 30/50 people every day, so you must know where you are going....

A friend of mine who used to go there caught fungus....... needless to say he doesnt go there anymore.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SexyHotTv For This Useful Post:

CharlieHarper093 (06-03-13), Clyde (06-03-13), OpenMindOllie (02-02-13)

I was in Private moments on Dorset street in the private cinema out back last wednesday. It is a small screen only about 10 seats. Worth a visit nothing too heavy just handjobs and blowjobs if your interested.

Where is this club on Dorset street???

This place is not a club it is in the back of a sex shop called private moments. It is on the right hand side leaving the city center 20 Dorset St Lwr, DUBLIN 1

Is there only 1 sauna place or more about lads... Any info would be good thanks

11. Default Boilerhouse

[Visited last week, not too many around but enough to arouse interest. 2 guys feeling each other up watching a dvd, 1 then proceeded to give a bj to the other in full view of all. Bare assed guy lying on bed in a cubicle with door open, I presume he was open to invites, probably go back out of interest.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast