Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Who remembers LondonPeaches escorts

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    263
    Reviews
    17

    Love Who remembers LondonPeaches escorts

    What ever happened to these escorts ,
    They had some fab girls coming here way back then,
    How many on here still remembers them ?
    Just reminiscing
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTF2Z...eature=related

    Gambling man rolls the dice, working man pays the bill
    It's still fat and easy up on banker's hill
    Up on banker's hill the party's going strong
    Down here below we're shackled and drawn

  2. #2

    Default

    Anybody remember any of the girls from the black velvet agency there were some terrific girls operating in Dublin Cork and Waterford

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,630
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence O View Post
    Anybody remember any of the girls from the black velvet agency there were some terrific girls operating in Dublin Cork and Waterford
    I thought they were red velvet, not black velvet.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    A wet moss covered island
    Posts
    757
    Reviews
    31

    Default

    They were called Red Velvet .

    Had a gorgeous tall black lady from London ,she was a laugh a minute , great fun . Called herself Mia.

    Those were the days , when you understood the escorts directions .

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    3,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Playitsam View Post
    They were called Red Velvet .

    Had a gorgeous tall black lady from London ,she was a laugh a minute , great fun . Called herself Mia.

    Those were the days , when you understood the escorts directions .
    And celtic tiger era helped a lot as well isn't it?!

    Was the price about 250/300 for one hour?
    Good bye Ireland!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    A wet moss covered island
    Posts
    757
    Reviews
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stella View Post
    And celtic tiger era helped a lot as well isn't it?!

    Was the price about 250/300 for one hour?
    That correct , 200 for half hour and 300 for the hour I think .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •