Thread: Properties in Dublin

1. Default Properties in Dublin

I read every week about how hard it is to rent a place in the capital. How do our lovely ladies manage to find places for short terms stays? Do they have to flutter their lovely eyelashes at landlords or are they finding it increasingly hard to get quality locations?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Niceguywithneeds View Post
    I read every week about how hard it is to rent a place in the capital. How do our lovely ladies manage to find places for short terms stays? Do they have to flutter their lovely eyelashes at landlords or are they finding it increasingly hard to get quality locations?
    Secret underground business is that!

Send nudes

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Niceguywithneeds For This Useful Post:

SophieX (06-09-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Niceguywithneeds View Post

I fear this is only going to add to the price in the long term that we pay for a session

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence O View Post
    I fear this is only going to add to the price in the long term that we pay for a session
    Fuckin inflation

Send nudes