Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Location, location, location

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Location, location, location

Am curious about how important location is when you are planning to visit a girl.

I know for me location is pretty important, things such as travel time, security are important. For other, visiting a girl too local is not good from a privacy point of view.

One of the previous girls already asked how far we are prepared to travel which was quite useful.

Given that so many girls tour, I am sure it would help them if we gave them a view on what is important to us.

The poll is multiple choice

It has to be in (or close to) the city centre for me:

A) it's more suitable for my personal situation.
    B) I don't feel out of my comfort zone.
    C) the city centre is fairly anonymous anyway so if you do happen to bump into someone you know, they're not going to suspect anything.
    We live always underground
    It's going to be so quiet in here tonight
    A thousand islands in the sea
    It's a shame

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZVN60 For This Useful Post:

circumcised guy (06-09-14), Withoutaclue (06-09-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ZVN60 View Post

C) the city centre is fairly anonymous anyway so if you do happen to bump into someone you know, they're not going to suspect anything.
    Yeah, you can't beat the city centre. Prefer the anonymity and convenience, my favourite girls are there too.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Klittyliker For This Useful Post:

Withoutaclue (06-09-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ZVN60 View Post

Yea a city centre location is usually better for me as well for much of the same reasons as above.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to circumcised guy For This Useful Post:

Withoutaclue (06-09-14)

Reviews

Location is important to me but I tend to find myself just going to see the lady who I want to see.

D18 would be my preferred location as it easy for me to get to. There is plenty of free parking. It is easy to find my way around and most of the apartments are really nice. Plus, I never feel " out of place " there.

I am not so keen on the city centre as it usually takes longer to get to and there is the problem of parking. Having said that there are some ladies who are worth the extra effort to go and see so I will venture into D2 and D1 IFSC — I wouldn't be keen in D1 north. D4 would also be OK but nowhere near as punter friendly as D18.
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Petros For This Useful Post:

circumcised guy (06-09-14), Withoutaclue (06-09-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Petros View Post
    Location is important to me but I tend to find myself just going to see the lady who I want to see.

D18 would be my preferred location as it easy for me to get to. There is plenty of free parking. It is easy to find my way around and most of the apartments are really nice. Plus, I never feel " out of place " there.

I am not so keen on the city centre as it usually takes longer to get to and there is the problem of parking. Having said that there are some ladies who are worth the extra effort to go and see so I will venture into D2 and D1 IFSC — I wouldn't be keen in D1 north. D4 would also be OK but nowhere near as punter friendly as D18.
    I agree with u there there are definitely ladies worth going the extra mile for and if there was a lady i really wanted to see then the location wouldn't be an issue.
    Last edited by circumcised guy; 06-09-14 at 18:02.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to circumcised guy For This Useful Post:

Irish Leigha (06-09-14), Petros (07-09-14), Withoutaclue (06-09-14)

12. Default

Parking etc doesn't bother me, nor does walking it's the anonymity issue for me. I visited a girl in a provincial town before and the street was really quiet baring a garage that was across the road. It's very likely the men working there knew exactly what was happening across the road and I didn't like that. As I drove past on my way home I noticed a guy cycling past, who I had seen cycling past in the same direction on my way in and then stopping across the road before staring at the apartment. Most uncomfortable and I felt as if a Guard was going to pull me in until I was about ten mins down the road.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by circumcised guy View Post
    I agree with u there there are definitely ladies worth going the extra mile for and if there was a lady i really wanted to see then the location wouldn't be an issue.
    Yeah! If I know the lady and I want to see her again but she is located in an awkward location for me or somewhere that I wouldn't normally go then I would make the effort to see her. However, if I didn't know the lady then I might not be so keen to go out of my way to see her.

Default Still can't master this poll stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Withoutaclue View Post
    Am curious about how important location is when you are planning to visit a girl.

I know for me location is pretty important, things such as travel time, security are important. For other, visiting a girl too local is not good from a privacy point of view.

One of the previous girls already asked how far we are prepared to travel which was quite useful.

Given that so many girls tour, I am sure it would help them if we gave them a view on what is important to us.

The poll is multiple choice
    Hi
    This was supposed to be a poll

Eg you could choose features like discreet location, public transport, parking which part of Dublin eg d1,2.. But haven't quite mastered how to do this quick enough

So have you say, hopefully it will help girls decide where is best,,,
    Last edited by Withoutaclue; 06-09-14 at 15:53.

I also prefer apartments to hotels. Although there's probably little difference, I always have this fear that the hotel concierge will catch me out.
    We live always underground
    It's going to be so quiet in here tonight
    A thousand islands in the sea
    It's a shame

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ZVN60 For This Useful Post:

Withoutaclue (06-09-14)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast