Thread: My Favourites List...

Reviews

Default My Favourites List...

strange or what....it seems nearly all the girls in my list are the ones come round least often..favourites by many in lots of places...??
    Most men pursue pleasure with such breathless haste that they hurry past it. ~Søren Kierkegaard

Blog Entries

hmmm...i must to do something and go aut there

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by annyangel View Post
    hmmm...i must to do something and go aut there
    Hey Angel!...it been so long you hardly know the way..! ha..xx
    Most men pursue pleasure with such breathless haste that they hurry past it. ~Søren Kierkegaard

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pleasurekerry View Post
    strange or what....it seems nearly all the girls in my list are the ones come round least often..favourites by many in lots of places...??
    All the ones on my favourites list have moved to 'Susp'. I've spent countless hours searching for Susp on Google but to no avail. My wife says I often mutter Susp in my sleep or when I'm sitting around in a drunken stupor with nothing on but y-fronts and my Simpson slippers, which is quite strange seeing as I'm not married.
    Last edited by Jiberjabber; 06-09-14 at 16:08. Reason: and I don't own y-fronts or slippers either. must be some other me ...

Blog Entries

Hey Angel!...it been so long you hardly know the way..! ha..xx

Hmmmm...dont be so sure

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JennyT For This Useful Post:

pleasurekerry (06-09-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jiberjabber View Post
    All the ones on my favourites list have moved to 'Susp'. I've spent countless hours searching for Susp on Google but to no avail. My wife says I often mutter Susp in my sleep or when I'm sitting around in a drunken stupor with nothing on but y-fronts and my Simpson slippers, which is quite strange seeing as I'm not married.
    yes, mine go there also...and then usually back to Dublin, Cork, Galway, Belfast.....

Reviews

yes, mine go there also...and then usually back to Dublin, Cork, Galway, Belfast.....
    I've also noticed those patterns. It seems that every single one of the ladies eventually ends up spending time in Susp. The reason I felt compelled to comment on this thread was because this 'Susp' place sounds like a paradise, and given your signature being what it is I figured you might have been there once or twice on your crusade.

Nobody knows where Susp is ...
    Last edited by Jiberjabber; 07-09-14 at 02:30. Reason: waz susp biatches

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jiberjabber View Post
    I've also noticed those patterns. It seems that every single one of the ladies eventually ends up spending time in Susp. The reason I felt compelled to comment on this thread was because this 'Susp' place sounds like a paradise, and given your signature being what it is I figured you might have been there once or twice on your crusade.

Nobody knows where Susp is ...
    I spent alot of time there in my school days.

Send nudes