Man walking home every day from work spots this “Wino” passed-out drunk as a Skunk in an alleyway he can’t help himself to have his “Wicked Way” with him but then afterwards feel so sorry for his dastardly deed so he slips €20 in his shirt pocket, the “Wino” wakes up later & finds the €20 mystified but says “what the hell” goes into the local off-licence & buys a bottle of Vodka to drink, next night this poor guy was “Wasted” from the Vodka & the Man passing him buy again couldn’t help himself again & has his “Wicked Way” with him AGAIN but then feels so sorry & slips another €20 in his top pocket, the poor “Wino” wakes up later finds the €20 is mystified but again says “what the hell” & goes into the same Off Licence & buys another bottle of Vodka, & of course gets wasted so the next night same thing happens the Man finds him wasted & has his “Wicked Way” with him & yet again feels so sorry he puts another €20 in his top pocket, the poor “Wino” wakes up mystified again to find another €20 goes into the same Off Licence to buy more drink, but when the Off Licence owner see him he say “Hello again Oscar I suppose it will be the same again another Vodka” ... but Oscar said “Aaaaa Jjjjjaaayyssuuss Nooo give me something different this time but not that bluddy Vodka, say a bottle of Hennessey’s instead” the Off Licence owner says “My that a big change Oscar why what’s up with the Vodka” ? ... Oscar the “Wino” says .. “I don’t know why it is but for the last few nights that bluddy Vodka is tearing the ass outa me” ....