Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: depression day

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ZVN60 View Post
    Things like that used to depress me when I was younger. I always believed there was something wrong with me because I simply clammed up when that sort of stuff was going on around me, and people used to think I was gay because of it which led to further depression.

What I, eventually, learnt was that people like the ones you described have no character, no insights into life or even ambition. They're simply sheep who'll shag anything to pass the time. Once I realised that, I felt much better.
    still a smile or something would be nice off a girl it does get really soul crushing weekend after weekend like this my youth imagine how bad going into 30s and 40s wil be if I can't attract women now i pretty fucked

Blog Entries
    Reviews

"i'm fun i'm not clinically depressed at all" hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by celticden View Post
    still a smile or something would be nice off a girl it does get really soul crushing weekend after weekend like this my youth imagine how bad going into 30s and 40s wil be if I can't attract women now i pretty fucked
    I'm 28, and have never had a compliment from a girl. How do you think I feel?

I have this theory that you've a certain amount of time before your window of opportunity with women disappears (as most have settled down). And it's your mid 20's.
    We live always underground
    It's going to be so quiet in here tonight
    A thousand islands in the sea
    It's a shame

Quote Originally Posted by ZVN60 View Post
    I'm 28, and have never had a compliment from a girl. How do you think I feel?

I have this theory that you've a certain amount of time before your window of opportunity with women disappears (as most have settled down). And it's your mid 20's.
    There's loads of sexy, down to earth women in their 30's and 40's out there. You just need to know where to look.
    They have all moved from the pubs and night clubs to the theaters, restaurants and parks.
    Your priorities change when you get a bit older.
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Best Before View Post
    There's loads of sexy, down to earth women in their 30's and 40's out there. You just need to know where to look.
    They have all moved from the pubs and night clubs to the theaters, restaurants and parks.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to warmcome For This Useful Post:

ZVN60 (14-09-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Best Before View Post
    Yes, that's very true. But I tend to find that older women find me to be too young.
    We live always underground
    It's going to be so quiet in here tonight
    A thousand islands in the sea
    It's a shame

we all have,at some stage.

such is life
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Rdue...ature=youtu.be
    Sexy Sexy Sexy
    For short time advertising,get me when you get the change.Sexy wild young lady only for you.Kiss

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456