Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: balloon fetish

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rideon View Post
    that would be great ladyvonteese thankyou very much look forward to seeing them
    if you are ever coming to derry lady von teese drop me a message and we could meet up to have some balloon fun together if thats ok with you

Hi honey just to let you know I have added yet another Album to my EI profile which I saw you will get a kinky kick out of as its a pain free balloon fetish album. Again its from one of my movie clips so I will let you know when they are up on my website, its just there is far too many of them to go through and dont have time yet due to other projects.

Let me know what you think

Lady Von Teese
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

2. Default

cant seem to find the photos babe on your profile page

Blog Entries

cant seem to find the photos babe on your profile page
    You may have to be-friend me honey to see my albums but if you are a friend already just go to my EI profile and scroll down to the left and click the Albums honey. They are a few years old but I will be putting lots of new ones up once I get the chance and lots and lots of movie clips of all types of fetishes, foot/Boot/Feet fetish, leg fetish, Anal play, Tie and Tease, Ass worshipping, Foot Jobs, Smocking Fetishes, Spanking Fetishes, Ball Kicking, Wanking Fetishes, Fire Play, Boob fetishes etc etc to and yes lots of Baloon movies too. Loll

Lady Von Teese

4. Default

any ladies in derry willing to give this a try??

5. Default

any ladies in derry avalible this thursday or friday that would try this. there would be NO POPPING INVOLVED at all just incase this puts any ladies off. it would be just some good sexxy fun together.

Blog Entries

I for sure would not enjoy a balloon session as much personally if there was no popping them, feck it I would have to pop them all. Loll

Lady Von Teese

any ladies in derry avalible this thursday or friday that would try this. there would be NO POPPING INVOLVED at all just incase this puts any ladies off. it would be just some good sexxy fun together.

7. Default

well if they want to they can pop some if they like lol i would be more than happy either way

8. Default

we really need to get together to try this Lady Von Teese lol have you any plans to come to londonderry anytime soon!!!

Blog Entries

I will be in Derry in Feb 2015 but here something just to wet your whistle so to speak. loll

I will always have my tour dates up on my www.ladyvonteese.com website before putting them up here or when i a city or town when I decide to work there at short notice and yes like 99.9% of all my photos this one too has been taken from one of the movie clips I still dont have time yet to sort out. But all good things are worth waiting for. Loll

Feel free to send me a email to ladyvonteese@gmail.com of what you had in mind while keeping it discreet please as I dont like paper tails and put the heading as "Derry", Thanks

Lady Von Teese

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	www.ladyvonteese.com MM Ballon fetish  a13 RZ.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	17.7 KB 
ID:	106700 Double click to enlarge

Ps
    I have taken all my photos down from here but I will keep changing my advatar's with all type's of fetishes similar to the one on now.

we really need to get together to try this Lady Von Teese lol have you any plans to come to londonderry anytime soon!!!
    Last edited by Ladyvonteese; 08-01-15 at 08:03.

10. Default

thankyou Lady Von Teese i will definatly be in contact with you by then for us to meet cant wait!!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast