The Mayor of NY many months after 9-11 organising the sending out of building “Tenders” to rebuild the Twin Towers & was sorting through the quotes received & the best design & cheapest but maintain the high standard & it was from an Irish-American Company that was successful, so the Mayor called in the MD of the Company for a discussion as there was only one MAJOR POLITICAL problem, so in comes Paddy the MD of the Co. to the interview & the NY Mayor meets & greets him accordingly but then gets “Down to Business” & says “Look Paddy I’ll be honest with ya Ur tender design etc is great BUT in light of what happened to the twin towers from a POLITICAL point of view U have one Major Major obstacle to overcome” so Paddy says no prob. Whatever it is I can sort it for U; the Mayor says “Ok Paddy mmmm I don’t know but anyway its purely a political problem that neither U or I can talk around it light of the 9-11 events but U see U prob. Is U will have over 3,500 “Block Layers” on site but over 95% of’em are Musselm & Iraqi immigrants now I personally have no prob. But it guarantee that aspect won’t go down well with the U.S people or at congress AT ALL ... so U see our problem Paddy” ... Paddy thought about it for a minute & said “Mr. Mayor I can guarantee U all that there will be no problems as I have had those Musselm lads Brick Laying for years & let me assure U the U.S people & congress that U will soon see; once these “Work-A-Holick” boys get past the 10th floor ... why they will simply just FLY THROUGH IT” ....