Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 65

Thread: Your escort type

  1. #1

    Default Your escort type

    As mentioned in another thread, I like to see escorts that are a bit older than me. I just love the fact that they (at least the ones I've been to) are incredibly confident, experienced and I get a real buzz running my hands along their bodies. I feel like the 18 year old frat boy who's copped off with the hot MILF everyone wants to get with.

    I have to admit I just don't get the same buzz from escorts my age or younger. Yes, undoubtedly beautiful but it's not the same for me.
    We live always underground
    It's going to be so quiet in here tonight
    A thousand islands in the sea
    It's a shame

  2. #2

    Default

    don't have a certain age tbh, just smoking hot any race/colour...
    have to be slim though size 8/10, with a bust

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to truelad For This Useful Post:

    MayaX (02-09-14)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    10,695
    Reviews
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZVN60 View Post
    As mentioned in another thread, I like to see escorts that are a bit older than me. I just love the fact that they (at least the ones I've been to) are incredibly confident, experienced and I get a real buzz running my hands along their bodies. I feel like the 18 year old frat boy who's copped off with the hot MILF everyone wants to get with.

    I have to admit I just don't get the same buzz from escorts my age or younger. Yes, undoubtedly beautiful but it's not the same for me.
    i like the ones who look like my sister in law and ask me for anal......family get togethers bring on a different outlook

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ddublin west
    Posts
    3,670
    Blog Entries
    5
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Not size 8 or 10.................probably 16, or 18 with a bit of flesh.................dont like the boney type

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    4,402
    Reviews
    11

    Default

    I have no specific type but it helps if they are: Tall (5'9" at least), Slim, Blonde, have Green Eyes, Great Legs......

    Hang on, I do have a type after all.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Klittyliker For This Useful Post:

    MayaX (02-09-14)

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    ☆★IN YOUR DREAMS ★☆
    Posts
    2,273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Klittyliker View Post
    I have no specific type but it helps if they are: Tall (5'9" at least), Slim, Blonde, have Green Eyes, Great Legs......

    Hang on, I do have a type after all.
    Is sound very familiar your type of girl....... !!
    ♡♥Escort of the Month Miss January 2015♥♡
    ♡♥Escort of the Month Miss April 2014♡♥
    ☆★Ready to have fun? Here I am ★☆
    ♧♣Pm's for bookings and I have my tour dates to♣♧
    ♡♥Look forward to meet u ♥♡
    ♡◆MayaX◆♡

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to MayaX For This Useful Post:

    Klittyliker (02-09-14)

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    3,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZVN60 View Post
    As mentioned in another thread, I like to see escorts that are a bit older than me. I just love the fact that they (at least the ones I've been to) are incredibly confident, experienced and I get a real buzz running my hands along their bodies. I feel like the 18 year old frat boy who's copped off with the hot MILF everyone wants to get with.

    I have to admit I just don't get the same buzz from escorts my age or younger. Yes, undoubtedly beautiful but it's not the same for me.
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html



    I won't consider a 20yo as a MILF
    Last edited by Stella; 02-09-14 at 22:34.
    Good bye Ireland!

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stella For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserCindy Forever (03-09-14), Cornelia (02-09-14), feargal (02-09-14)

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    4,402
    Reviews
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MayaX View Post
    Is sound very familiar your type of girl....... !!
    I thought you'd recognise that description. But my dream girl must also have a beautiful pointy nose.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Klittyliker For This Useful Post:

    MayaX (02-09-14)

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    ☆★IN YOUR DREAMS ★☆
    Posts
    2,273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Klittyliker View Post
    I thought you'd recognise that description. But my dream girl must also have a beautiful pointy nose.
    Is hard to not recognise when someone talk about me ....
    ♡♥Escort of the Month Miss January 2015♥♡
    ♡♥Escort of the Month Miss April 2014♡♥
    ☆★Ready to have fun? Here I am ★☆
    ♧♣Pm's for bookings and I have my tour dates to♣♧
    ♡♥Look forward to meet u ♥♡
    ♡◆MayaX◆♡

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to MayaX For This Useful Post:

    Klittyliker (02-09-14)

  16. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    4,402
    Reviews
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MayaX View Post
    Is hard to not recognise when someone talk about me ....
    You???? I could also be talking about........

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/ee232...sh-escort.html
    Last edited by Klittyliker; 02-09-14 at 22:47. Reason: Can't a guy have two gorgeous blondes in his life??

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Klittyliker For This Useful Post:

    MayaX (02-09-14)

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •