Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Well folk’s, it’s Late Late toy show time again!

Question Well folk’s, it’s Late Late toy show time again!

So what was yer favorite toy people and I’m thinking childhood toys now so try and keep it clean but it could be your big boys and girls toys also

Mine was Crossfire, remember that ? OK we lost the odd eye and choked on a few ball bearings but sur that was half the fun.

I’m thinking Highwaymans was buckaroo or my little pony

Mari’s was a chemistry set

Epsilons a doctors n’ nurses outfit given what I found out only today

And just to be naughty, what toy would you love to see Pat Kenny demonstrate live on air ?
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

Reviews

Default Scalextric

The Car Racing Game was indeed my favorite childhood toy oh the memories the enjoyable childhood years ,we then discovered another use for the mickey & had a toy to play with all year round!

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    The Car Racing Game was indeed my favorite childhood toy oh the memories the enjoyable childhood years ,we then discovered another use for the mickey & had a toy to play with all year round!
    But look at all the training you had with the trigger finger on the Scalextric, best investment ever made on you behalf, kinda like Mr Miyagi getting the Karate kid to, ‘wax on, wax off’

I have bad memories of Scalextric’s, any idea how disappointing it is to wake up Christmas morn, creep downstairs with eyes wide in expectation and its all set up only to find I could not hold the flipin’ controls because I only have wings!!!
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

Reviews

How did you know I liked buckaroo My favourite was a trainset. It brought me endless hours of pleasure. My favourite part of the Toy Show when I was young was when Frank McNamara had these unusual toys. Usually some ugly little figure or something gungy. A bit like Gay Byrne And theres one for everybody in the audience.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

What was crossfire? I can't remember that one.

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    What was crossfire? I can't remember that one.
    It was like air hockey but with a gun each [Two players] and you fire ball bearings at a puck and try and score goal. There are modern versions now but mine was bare bones, no frills, hardcore. Sorry, getting carried away, I was addicted to it.

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/image...._AA280_.L.jpg

Anyone remember Ker Plunk ? that used to drive me up the wall.

Or the first hand held pac man type games that needed your own weight in batteries to work ?

Quote Originally Posted by Oven Ready Eddie View Post
    So what was yer favorite toy people and I’m thinking childhood toys now so try and keep it clean but it could be your big boys and girls toys also

Mine was Crossfire, remember that ? OK we lost the odd eye and choked on a few ball bearings but sur that was half the fun.

I’m thinking Highwaymans was buckaroo or my little pony

Mari’s was a chemistry set

Epsilons a doctors n’ nurses outfit given what I found out only today

And just to be naughty, what toy would you love to see Pat Kenny demonstrate live on air ?
    OOOOOOH i Just so loved ACTION MEN

I STILL DO

OUR LIZBET always liked playing with the action men, only she used to pull their legs

SHE STILL DOES

LUVY DUCKS
    CLARENCE

Reviews

I bet you took the close off action man and guess what he had no genitls

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    I bet you took the close off action man and guess what he had no genitls

I KNOW, IT WAS SHOCKING

it was always our Lizbet who took charge of stripping the clothes off the action men (old habits eh?)

she said it was just so to see if they could widdle just like her Tiny Tears, but we all know it was cos she wanted to see the size of their wee winkys

AND lizbet used to be very rude, and if there were any PORK cocktail sausages left she used to stick one on the action man and chase me round hilton towers with it saying she was going to poke me with it meshugah

OOOOoooooooohhhhhhHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!.

i havent been the same since

luvy ducks
    Clarence
    Last edited by clarence hilten; 29-11-08 at 13:10.

10. Default

I always liked to get a football.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast