Cha, Mya & Mehole were thinking of starting their own business, & did a short survey on high end merchandise & noted the biggest sellers & prices was for “Crocodile Slippers”, So Cha says “ok that it lads were going to go into the “Crocodile Slipper” business, so I will stay here & gather sales orders & marketing/advertisement's etc & U to “Knuckle Heads” will go to darkest Africa & get/make the Crocodile Slippers to send back to me for Customers & Sales” so off Mya & Mehole travel, however after many weeks & weeks with not one word has Cha heard from his two partners & his order book is full & customers screaming for their Crocodile Slippers, so poor Cha has no choice but to go to darkest Africa to look for the two “Half-Shafts”, when he arrives he spends days hacking through the Thick Forrest undergrowth, poor Cha was Stung, bitter & tore when he finally comes to the famous Crocodile river where Mya & Mehole were to be, he heard there familiar voices & when he stood on the Banks of the river & saw Mya & Mehole with arms like “Popeye” on steroids from all the heavy work & Crocs everywhere he wondered what in the hell the problem was ? but then he saw Mays grab a big Croc by the tail toss it in the air & land it on its back whilst putting his big “Hob Nail” booth on the Crocs throat he heard Maya shouting over to Mehole ... “Aaaa F..k it Mehole this C..t has no slippers either ... I’m gonna have to throw her back as well” ....