The French Revolution of 1789-1790 was well under way with King Louis the 16th under serious pressure by the rising popularity of Napoleon Bonaparte at “His Heal” while the summary executions were taking place in the Court yard of the Bastille in Paris France by the infamous “Madame Guillotine” shortly after the Storming of the Bastille, as the French Aristocrats were waiting their turn to get “be-headed” their happened to be an Irishman in the Ranks awaiting his execution turn, when just 2 more men to go before the Irishman’s turn the blade drops & just halfway down it jams to a stop, everyone goes “Ooooooo” & blesses themselves as in French custom if “Madame Guillotine” stops before it Strikes the prisoners neck the prisoner must be released as it considered an “Act of God’s Mercy”, so off this prisoner goes free, then it’s the next man, up goes the blade secured in place is the prisoner & down comes the blade ... then Jam Stops ... the crowd again goes “Oooooo” & this man is released under French customary law, at this stage the Irish man is smiling knowing if God will have mercy on the “Frogs” he will certindely have mercy on the Irish, so Irish-Paddy steps forward & says “No No Missure I will lie on my back to “Face the Blade” ... the crowd & the executioners were astounded as it is the Highest level of Bravery to face “Madame Guillotines” blade, so he was treated with great respect as his hands were tied & he was laid carefully on his back “Facing the Blade” everyone stood in admiration & silence but just as the executioner was about to release the Blade to fall; Irish Paddy shouts out ...”Hhhhoooolllllddd on Ttthheerrree Hhhooolllddd on Ttthheerrree Boss, wait just a minute I think I now see what’s MAKING HER STICK” ...