Thread: Question for all the Ladies (lingerie)

Default Question for all the Ladies (lingerie)

I was wondering what do the tgirls think about guys wearing lingerie when they visit them?
    Is it a turn on or a turn off or do you not mind?
    Thanks in advance for any answers

Bigufc

2. Default

I'm partial to wearing a bit of lingerie but not sure the girls would like it

Afterwards, it feels nice to go home wearing their knickers, but I wouldn't do it first

I'm a big fan of it but a lot of girls don't allow it, worried about ruining their clothes and hygiene, which is fair enough. They don't mind if you bring stuff, wear it and then leave it for next time!

i would just look ridiculous in those.GIVE U A Good laugh though BIANKA. it would be worth it to see your smile.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to stew For This Useful Post:

Rubber undies are the bomb

Ring in advance and it's cool. I'd recommend not letting her discover your sexy lingerie without prior notice. Most of the ladies won't have a problem in my experience.

I thought this tread was dead, thanks everyone especially the beautiful and lovely Bianka for all the replies.
    I must head up to Dublin to see you again Bianka as your Galway visits are so rare, I missed you the last time you were in Galway which is typical :-/

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Lippy View Post
    I'm partial to wearing a bit of lingerie but not sure the girls would like it
    yep, i love wearing it, but for the girls - some love it others just don't