Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guy Rules...

Quote Originally Posted by T_Tronic View Post
    Am I wrong in saying this?
    I get a message today from a long time friend he says to me... "Do you mind if I ask your sister out??"
    My response....
    "Yes I do mind, we are friends and shouldn't do it, it breaks the GUY RULE"
    My main rule is don't be a fucking clown, and you're breaking it very badly. "the GUY RULE?" FFS, are you 12?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Parrot For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Stevenn View Post
    If he had asked her out without first mentioning it to you as a long time friend that would have been bad form. But he said it to you, guy rules remain unbroken. Also as far as I'm concerned he doesn't need your blessing. He has covered himself by speaking to you first.

Bad form on you for shooting him down. If he isn't good enough for your sister, he isn't good enough to call a friend.
    Couldn't have said it better myself, he was polite enough to ask u first to shoot him down was quite harsh as i dont think it's fair u can dictate for your sister who she is allowed to see.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Budfox For This Useful Post:

Stevenn (01-09-14)

I'm sure your sis will be delighted that you're performing quality control on her suitors. You know her super hot mate? She wanted to fuck your brains out but your sister said no.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by T_Tronic View Post
    Am I wrong in saying this?
    I get a message today from a long time friend he says to me... "Do you mind if I ask your sister out??"
    My response....
    "Yes I do mind, we are friends and shouldn't do it, it breaks the GUY RULE"

You know I wouldn't do that to a friend....

So my question is, and it's the lads not the ladies but comment if you want,

Do other guys have rules when it comes to relationships?
    Like do's and don'ts, because I know I do.

Or is it just me being picky???

T_T
    he obviously prefers your sister or the possibility of fucking your sister over your friendship. I say that because if the relationship ever goes south you will always take your sisters side, so unless they end up getting married and he always treats her well then you'll always remain friends.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12