Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Dating Sites

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    737
    Reviews
    43

    Default Dating Sites

    Anyone here ever use the paid dating sites, there are so many ones out there its hard to know where to go.

    Thinking of joining one of the casual dating/sex sites for the craic,

    any advise or suggested sites (I don't want to sign up and find out it's a rubbish site)
    Galway_stud
    Aiming to please every time

    ]
    Gone but not forgotten
    Jessica Jessy

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,741
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Galway_Stud View Post
    Anyone here ever use the paid dating sites, there are so many ones out there its hard to know where to go.

    Thinking of joining one of the casual dating/sex sites for the craic,

    any advise or suggested sites (I don't want to sign up and find out it's a rubbish site)
    You do know this is an escort site? There are far, far better things to spend cash on like escorts! Anyway there are loads of free sites.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    737
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    100% agree, would much perfer to spend the money with the ladies from EI. which free onesa re you on about?


    Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    You do know this is an escort site? There are far, far better things to spend cash on like escorts! Anyway there are loads of free sites.
    Galway_stud
    Aiming to please every time

    ]
    Gone but not forgotten
    Jessica Jessy

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,856
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Galway_Stud View Post
    Anyone here ever use the paid dating sites, there are so many ones out there its hard to know where to go.

    Thinking of joining one of the casual dating/sex sites for the craic,

    any advise or suggested sites (I don't want to sign up and find out it's a rubbish site)

    This is a dating site, the only difference is here you pay your fee up front and know what your getting


    Tiff xxx

    " Tiffany Tees "
    Strangers are friends I have yet to meet.





  5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TiffanyTees For This Useful Post:

    Banger (01-09-14), cp3o (31-08-14), doodlebug (31-08-14), irishdeltaforce (02-09-14), Irishrover74 (01-09-14), nitram (01-09-14), Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (01-09-14)

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    4,645
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Galway_Stud View Post
    Anyone here ever use the paid dating sites, there are so many ones out there its hard to know where to go.

    Thinking of joining one of the casual dating/sex sites for the craic,

    any advise or suggested sites (I don't want to sign up and find out it's a rubbish site)
    Try Tinder
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website
    www.theartofsofttouch.com

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to ana massage For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (31-08-14)

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    2,356

    Default

    as far as i am aware very few dating sites are free. Nearly all entice you in and then demand some form of payment. Try craigslist, but i doubt you will find as many women on that as you do here.

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    I'm at the landmark - where are you?
    Posts
    1,219
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TiffanyTees View Post
    This is a dating site, the only difference is here you pay your fee up front and know what your getting


    Tiff xxx
    Sometimes....

  10. #8

    Default

    plenty of fish is the best free one

    loads of free sex on that )
    strap up though!

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,741
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meursault View Post
    as far as i am aware very few dating sites are free. Nearly all entice you in and then demand some form of payment. Try craigslist, but i doubt you will find as many women on that as you do here.
    Yes most charge a premium but if you want to meet girls the free section is adequate. What more is there, except harts after your name or you can see more photos!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

    Meursault (31-08-14)

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    2,356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    Yes most charge a premium but if you want to meet girls the free section is adequate. What more is there, except harts after your name or you can see more photos!
    yea bit here you pay the money and you are guaranteed action. There you have to do a bit of work and i hate working

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •