Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Groping Thug!

Reviews

Default Groping Thug!

A young beautiful lady, 22 year old, Mary Brandon at The Notting Hill Carnival asked a creep feeling her bum to stop -

The before picture -

http://cdn1.independent.ie/incoming/...h342/book2.JPG

What the fucking animal did to her subsequently -

http://cdn1.independent.ie/incoming/...42/Capture.JPG

Lads that grope women and it can be almost iresistable are ultimately just losers but this animal is beyond that and is clearly a danger to women and needs to be locked up for a looooooong time! Let's hope he ends up in prison and becomes some deranged black dude with a 14 inch cock's girl friend!
    Unfortunately, with the bastards from the Met on the case, I wouldn't hold out much hope!

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-28967728

http://www.independent.ie/life/healt...-30546468.html

From the video, she seems to have her spirits up again and is very strong and very best wishes to her!
    Ride them on the beaches!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Libertarian For This Useful Post:

dr love (30-08-14), willie wacker (30-08-14)

Reviews

What a utter bastard jesus that prick deserves to get a good fucking hammering for doing that to her!

Reviews

This sort of thing is our fault. We allow Govt's to pass laws which do not deter these types of crime. Why are we so scared of right and wrong. There should be Zero tolerance for these types of crime, ni ifs or buts. I'm tired of it.

Absolutely dreadful, I hope the bastard gets what's coming to him. A dose of his own medicine. Really says a lot about society today.
    Last edited by andy71; 30-08-14 at 08:59.
    I want to feel your long sexy legs in nylons wrapped around me as I explore your sexy body

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by andy71 View Post
    Absolutely dreadful, I hope the bastard gets what's coming to him. A dose of his own medicine. Really says a lot about society today.
    Tell me this. Why do we put up with loud mouthed, aggressive, urinating in public, knackers ? Lets not fool ourselves, we do. Is it because there are so many of them, that they form to large a part of society ? i.e. THAT is us !!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Belle View Post
    What an awful thing to happen to her and I really hope he's caught. Unfortunately groping is a regular occurrence in pubs and clubs.
    I've had it happen to me many times and usually I politely ask them to have some manners and go away...which doesn't always happen.
    The last time it happened this guy wouldn't stop pinching & grabbing my ass, so I took his hand and lead him through the club, (while he had the look of getting lucky on his face) then when we reached the main door I explained to the bouncers he was harassing and grabbing me, so they promptly threw him out.
    I was aware he may loiter outside until the end of the night but the doormen ensured I got into a taxi safely. I know not everyone is as lucky or as sober as I happened to be that night but I just wish men would cop on and not feel it is acceptable to cop a feel when they're drunk and in a club/pub. If there was a zero tolerance from all women for this type of behaviour it may stop and the same rule should apply to women too.....they can be just as bad!!!!
    Well done. But even better, the police should have been called. Its invasion of bodily integrity, an assault !! You did very well though... a lady to be reckoned with.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Merryman For This Useful Post:

Reviews

This would make yer blood boil.

What we need to see and have it published widely, is a before and after set of pics showing what happens to
    scum who beat up on those weaker than themselves.

Im sorry for that woman who had to go through this.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Belle View Post
    Tbh, I don't have much faith in the police for these type of situations when everyone is drunk etc.
    I was satisfied enough to see him removed from the club and stumble out into a pissy wet night without his mates, who probably hadn't a clue where he'd disappeared to or even cared for that matter!
    he probably went for a taco fries in abra or fell asleep taking a piss on the street, you know the usual.

Its amazing how the laws change depending on the environment you are in. If he did that in a professional work place, hed be taken to court. Do it in a nightclub and you get away with it. Dan Ariely the behavioural economist was saying that life is akin to the different rooms in a house. So you can do stuff in the kitchen that you cant do in the bedroom and vice versa. The point he was trying to make is that regardless of where you are, the laws should be the same....but they are not. We change according to the environment. If men did the same stuff that they do in thailand as in ireland, they would get in trouble
    "The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

Reviews

Just watched ,about 2 night ago , a programme about Katie Price whos " boyfriend " paid someone to throw acid into her face - CCTV shows him approaching her with his hands out streatched and holding what looks like a cup , she thought he was begging and just before he threw the acid she had turned her face to look into her handbag for some change for him if she had not turned away she would have been blinded in both eyes ( she lost the sight of one eye )
    The person who threw the acid got 15 years in jail - the " boy friend " got 2 life sentences ( the other for a previous rape on her )I can only hope both of these thugs are entertained while in jail , often and hard ,but does ask the question as to what kind of mindset do people have to even think to do this to another person or to accept payment to do this

I have to pity the bar staff in pubs or nightclubs , they put up with some shit ,both male or female get harrased , the hen and stag parties are the worse , people seem to think they can do what they want just because they are away in a different town .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast