Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favourites - For the Ladies

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default Favourites - For the Ladies

Ladies,I notice that most ladies show "French Kissing" AND "Kissing (no tongue)" on their Profile Favourites.As a big fan of French Kissing (adds passion to the experience) I am mightly disappointed when I am told 'no tongue please'

Why post both as Favourites and not just the one you offer???

Blog Entries

Because if you have the both in your list, you can say 'no tongue please' , you can choose.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JennyT For This Useful Post:

gameboy (29-08-14)

Reviews

its confusing it is, is it down to the ugly guy thing again where if the guy is ugly you say no tongue please

Quote Originally Posted by HairyPotter View Post
    its confusing it is, is it down to the ugly guy thing again where if the guy is ugly you say no tongue please
    It's not down to " ugly" , looks is one of the last things a girl concentrates on. But it's defo down to hygiene
    You.Me.Whipped cream.Handcuffs.Any questions??

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sara26 For This Useful Post:

Alejandra90 (01-09-14), ana massage (29-08-14), adrienn (29-08-14), Me4711 (29-08-14), Naughtynatalie (29-08-14), scan for you (30-08-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sara26 View Post
    It's not down to " ugly" , looks is one of the last things a girl concentrates on. But it's defo down to hygiene
    So if a girl doesn't want to FK ( if advertised ) then its because there is a hygiene problem with the client ?

Quote Originally Posted by Merryman View Post
    So if a girl doesn't want to FK ( if advertised ) then its because there is a hygiene problem with the client ?
    I can only speak from my point of view, as every girl is different. If advertised, means that I enjoy doing it and the only reason I wouldn't would be the hygiene....bad breath, bad teeth, cuts from shaving, etc. Or he is doing it so bad that it's hurting me....biting my lips, my tongue..... but I'm a good teacher
    Last edited by sara26; 29-08-14 at 11:59.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sara26 For This Useful Post:

ana massage (29-08-14), Petros (29-08-14)

Reviews

doubtful, i have always brushed my teeth and used mouthwash before a booking.
    I think its just to get you in the door and then they know you probably won't be arsed leaving.
    The girls who didn't do french kissing with me are the less established girls so they need to attract clients by this means.

Blog Entries

Or stubble or kiss like there bite ur tongue out wtf is that btw who in the hell said bite her tongue over nd over suck it out nd then clamp your teeth down, she love it, no we do not stop it stop it,
    I will try to guide U, I will tell U stop md follow me instead of U trying to have some fit in mouth

Nd if they keep biting I'm now biting back harder too one guy even went that's not how U bite in kissing

There should be no biting

Nd stubble I've ended up needing cancel others due to my face destroyed... my biggest fault is I put up with it rather than must going no kissing, ivd had serious rashes form stubble my lips wrecked

I say the girls who refuse ye R smart.. something I must start doing as its much too painful nd they will not listen
    Last edited by annabel taylor; 01-09-14 at 10:48.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sara26 View Post
    So I am unhygienic and ugly A great start to my weekend.Thanks Sara 26 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, I am meticulous with my hygiene,have white teeth (all of them) and easy on the eye.

I think it is used as bait, myself.Annoying to say the least as it sets the tone for the encounter!Never return if it happens.Glad to say it has only happened with a small number of ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by gameboy View Post
    So I am unhygienic and ugly A great start to my weekend.Thanks Sara 26 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, I am meticulous with my hygiene,have white teeth (all of them) and easy on the eye.

I think it is used as bait, myself.Annoying to say the least as it sets the tone for the encounter!Never return if it happens.Glad to say it has only happened with a small number of ladies.
    Lol, i was only talking in general
    Used as bait? Maybe, by the girls who promise you the moon to get you in the door. But remember that we are not all the same and i know for sure that there are lots of girls who enjoy doing it if there are no hygiene issues

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sara26 For This Useful Post:

gameboy (01-09-14)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast