Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your sex life is based on your favourite colour?

Reviews

Default Your sex life is based on your favourite colour?

Ok, a little harmless fun

First, be honest wioth yourself and think what is your favourite colour?

Now remember the answer and read below!

Sexual Type - The key to discover your sexual type is based on favorite colour
    The clothes you wear, your home furnishings and the car you drive all give clues to your sexual personality. The key is the colours you select for most of your possessions. Most people claim they haven't a favorite colour & go on to claim it's Black. But look around you, and you'll notice a pattern, especially in your clothing and home decor. The predominant colour for you is the one that appears most frequently - it's the one that mirrors the sexual you. Psychologists use this to explain the association between colour and sexual patterns.

RED: People who like red tend to be tigers in the sack. They are easily aroused and enjoy sex in every way imaginable. Once the sexual spark is ignited, it may take hours to extinguish. When two reds get together, the ensuing erotica could make Lady Chatterly blush. Lovers of red tend to be aggressors and weaker colors should be aware.

YELLOW: If you or your partner tend to flavor yellow, your sexual drives are complex and turn toward the adaptable. The favorite color of homosexuals is yellow. But of course - not everyone who wears yellow is gay. In most cases the person will consent to the stronger partner's desires in a passive manner. You will never enjoy sex to the fullest, but you will never turn down an invitation from somebody you enjoy or admire.

PINK: Persons who like pink show a reluctance to mature in sexual matters: women tend to tease, to promise more than they intend to deliver. In some cases they flaunt their femininity - but because they secretly hate men. A great percentage of prostitutes boast entire wardrobes in pink. Men who like pink are the philanderers and flirts. They are the type who will make three dates for the same evening and not keep one, preferring to pick up a dish in some bar instead. Women whose husbands like pink should keep a secret nest egg.

PURPLE: Lovers of purple frequently consider themselves to be too sophisticated for a fun romp in the sack. Women sometimes are the type who hate to mess their hair. Men are business-like in their approach to lovemaking. In both sexes purple partners are more concerned with their fulfillment than anyone else's gratification.

BLACK: A good many people will choose black as their favorite color, without really thinking about the question. Those people who really do have a black color preference are rare. It points to a liking for black sex. These people are the misfits of the sex world and seek out each other in kinship. They tend to prefer perverted sex and are usually masochistic or sadistic in nature. They are moody people and often perform at their peak when under stress or during unhappy times. Police psychiatrists claim that sex offenders prefer the color black. And it is no coincidence that the uniform of monsters and teenage gangs is black attire.

GREEN: Those who prefer green are fresh and innocent in their approach to sex. Women who love green will always make love like virgins all their life. And a man may always be a trifle clumsy and awkward but in a charming and endearing sort of way. Green lovers are gentle, but not passionate. If chosen as a mate, one will never need worry about infidelity.

ORANGE: Lovers of the color orange lean toward sexual fantasies. The sex act is regarded as a dramatic one-act play in which they are the star. Foreplay is as important as the act of love. They whisper sweet nothings, meaningless dialogue; they feel it is their image. Orange people often do not experience orgasm - but they put on a darn good act. Men tend to pull their partner's hair, and women leave red welts on the sex partner's back.

BROWN: If you or your partner love brown, you're a real treasure for the right mate. Brown lovers tend to be warm and deep, sensitive to the needs and desires of their partners. Sex is a 24 hour a day thing. Where you can't say "I love you" often enough. Snuggling by the fire, walking in the rain or catching snowflakes on their tongue is a turn-on to a lover of brown. They need lots of time and privacy to make love. But their emotions are such that one harsh word could end the affair.

GREY: The color GREY a preferred by people who are indecisive. They can't get excited about anything - including color - so they choose a noncommittal shade. Men who prefer GREY look at sex as a way of relieving tension-but nothing more, nothing less. It's wham, bam, thank you ma'am. Women don't make love, they have intercourse. And for one of two reasons only: to accommodate their mate, or to become pregnant. They count the cracks in the bedroom plaster until the sex act is over with and done. But when teamed with another color, the GREY spouse considers the other's infidelity a blessing. When GREY marries another GREY, the marriage is made in heaven.

BLUE: Lovers of blue are wonderful sex partners. They are sinners, affectionate and sensitive to their partner's need. They consider love making a fine art and their approach is elegant. Men who love blue are like concert pianists, delicately ravaging their partner like they would play a baby grand. Women in the blue category enjoy sex to the fullest. They are exciting partners but their passion may be compared to a tidal wave rather than fiery aggression. Both women and men enjoy foreplay and the aftermath of lovemaking, as much as the sex act itself. In marriage a blue person is a wonderful mate - never seeking outside interests.

WHITE: If a person is infatuated with white, sex often seems filthy. These people are puritanical in nature. French kissing is obscene and to make love in the daylight in unheard of. Women who love white will undress beneath the covers. Men will shower before and after the sex act. These people still use pet names for their genitals.

BTW my fave colour is Blue of course - Chelsea - Royal Blue! (side quiz - Can you spot just how accurate this quiz is!!!)

Default uh oh

should i be worried mine is black?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nason View Post
    should i be worried mine is black?
    Jeez your not bad compared to me my fav. color is Yellow! I'm no shirtlifter

Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs down Big Daddy69 Is this the longest load of bollocks you ever read

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    Jeez your not bad compared to me my fav. color is Yellow! I'm no shirtlifter

What a load of rubbish............just needs eddie to write something a mile long and qpr and it would be better than taking a valium...........boring or what..........

Incase you hadn't noticed Rory the blues don't wear Royal Blue or maybe you have no idea..........cos lets face it - it aint Royal end of.

BORED, BORED, BORED, BORED, BORED.......... THIS IS JUST A CUT AND PASTE BORING POST..........VERY LAME INDEED - BIT LIKE ONE OF THOSE LOUIS WALSH IRISH BOY BANDS - TALENTLESS TWATS ......... Thats not racist just can't remember their names of his bands but we all know who they are.........

White and Black are not colours they are Primaries...........

hot lizzy u come to this thread and give out about someone posting a long message thats boring? did u not just write a long thread about how big paws is ur cyber lover? bein honest dont bother commenting on other peoples posts while ur posting horsecrap like that and ur also saying that u dont define black and white as colors? u mam are a complete shitface

Default What if I like ALL COLORS?

I am addicted to the rainbow, sliding around on it, greasing it all up with my famous Lube, sliding down, across, over, under.... Till I reach my brilliant ORGASMIC POT OF GOLD.

Add some prisms to the mix, and now I'm MULTI-ORGASMIC!! Watch out lads! Dolly is COLOR CUMMING!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    What a load of rubbish............just needs eddie to write something a mile long and qpr and it would be better than taking a valium...........boring or what..........

Incase you hadn't noticed Rory the blues don't wear Royal Blue or maybe you have no idea..........cos lets face it - it aint Royal end of.

BORED, BORED, BORED, BORED, BORED.......... THIS IS JUST A CUT AND PASTE BORING POST..........VERY LAME INDEED - BIT LIKE ONE OF THOSE LOUIS WALSH IRISH BOY BANDS - TALENTLESS TWATS ......... Thats not racist just can't remember their names of his bands but we all know who they are.........

White and Black are not colours they are Primaries...........
    Liz, This is my apology to you. I will no longer be posting negative comments about you or anybody else really.
    In fact it took Anna S to make me think and realise that its just not the way to go

Rory

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Nason View Post
    hot lizzy u come to this thread and give out about someone posting a long message thats boring? did u not just write a long thread about how big paws is ur cyber lover? bein honest dont bother commenting on other peoples posts while ur posting horsecrap like that and ur also saying that u dont define black and white as colors? u mam are a complete shitface
    NOW IF YOU DONT LIKE THE HEAT GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN...........NOW.

They are primary colours dont you know that dick head.....there is a very big difference - nobody told you to read my thread so go stick it.

You dickhead are a complete dickhead now go and pick on someone that gives a shit - cos i have nothing to prove.......you on the other hand do so naff off.

Ciao have a fabulously awful weekend and week and month and i hope you get nothing for christmas cos to be honest you are a rude little twat and his was cut and pasted and that isnt exactly rocket science at least i can write mine...........nerrrrrrrr

Hot Lizzy Guest

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post
    Liz, This is my apology to you. I will no longer be posting negative comments about you or anybody else really.
    In fact it took Anna S to make me think and realise that its just not the way to go

Rory

I should care why Rory............ you never have anything productive to produce from your behaviour but then we all told you that - you couldnt stop it though could you cos you are and were a complete dickhead and reached the point of getting kicked off the board too with all your filth that spirted from you.

Anna is a friend of mine so i think she was saying it for the sake of me - sorry but like you said to me .................... A LEOPARD NEVER CHANGES HIS SPOTS ........... and you wont.

Here endeth what i have to say about all the shit that you deemed fit to say to me - oh you are sorry you wont be posting any more negative comments - should of done that over a week ago .............. sorry love but you left it tooooo late......... i will lambast you at every chance i get cos you are horrible...........ta ta.......... but i will do it in the best possible taste and nobody needs to show me the way to go, you are big enough and ugly enough by all accounts to be able to make some realisations by yourself but it took a little woman to show you that you are a pig.

L

Reviews

fair enough Liz
    (and your right about the copy and paste, i just thought it was amusing thats all)

Re - Royal Blue
    I would check up though, cos I have always thought that it was the official name for the blue they wear

Chelsea F.C. - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

And

Pride of London song

We’re afraid of no-one ‘cos we’re better than them all
    Arsenal West Ham Palace Tottenham and Millwall
    Take a trip to SW6 and surely you’ll agree
    We’re called the Pride Of London ‘cos the Chelsea are supreme

Spurs came to the Bridge one day they thought they’d done their stuff
    Chelsea proved to everyone that they weren’t good enough
    They went two up in a minute but they missed a penalty
    Chelsea held their heads up high and won the game 4-3

We’re the boys in Royal Blue we’re called the Pride Of London
    We’ll always stand for Chelsea until the day is done