Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Your sex life is based on your favourite colour?

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post
    fair enough Liz
    (and your right about the copy and paste, i just thought it was amusing thats all)

Re - Royal Blue
    I would check up though, cos I have always thought that it was the official name for the blue they wear

Chelsea F.C. - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

And

Pride of London song

We’re afraid of no-one ‘cos we’re better than them all
    Arsenal West Ham Palace Tottenham and Millwall
    Take a trip to SW6 and surely you’ll agree
    We’re called the Pride Of London ‘cos the Chelsea are supreme

Spurs came to the Bridge one day they thought they’d done their stuff
    Chelsea proved to everyone that they weren’t good enough
    They went two up in a minute but they missed a penalty
    Chelsea held their heads up high and won the game 4-3

We’re the boys in Royal Blue we’re called the Pride Of London
    We’ll always stand for Chelsea until the day is done
    We wear the Blue with honour keep the Blue Flag flying high
    We’ll always follow Chelsea that’s why we’re London’s pride

When I was a little boy I wanted nothing else
    One day my daddy took me to The Bridge to see the Chels
    We stood there in The Shed that day my father by my side
    When I called out come on the Blues his heart was filled with pride

Now I have a son myself at Stamford Bridge he’ll be
    There to cheer the Chelsea on to victory
    He’ll wear the famous colours of the Chelsea Royal Blue
    And live to follow Chelsea on to victory anew

We keep the Blue Flag flying when we take a trip up north
    Old Trafford Hillsborough Goodison Anfield of course
    Elland Rd St James Park and at The Riverside
    Chelsea will be singing keep the Blue Flag flying high

If you come down to watch the Blues get on the district line
    Turn left at Fulham Broadway Stamford Bridge you’ll find
    All the Chelsea will be there to cheer the victory
    We’ll keep the Blue Flag flying from the Bridge to Wembley

The Fulham Rd Supporters are the finest in the land
    We always sing the loudest and for Chelsea we will stand
    Anywhere the team turn out then we will follow on
    There to follow Chelsea until victory is won

The boys in Royal Blue we’re called the Pride Of London

Cut n paste, is that what you do for a living.........its not royal blue once upon a time it may have been but it isnt now - sorry wowwy you are wrong and Clarence comes with me to the footie and she will back me up.

Still i will have a go and a go and a go - you and eddie are my mission to get and the punter that cant get a girlfriend not for love nor money.......sorry he can for money -

Right you think its Royal or navy why dont you come to the match and see what colour blue you would call it - cos it aint navy sweet cheeks..........

Bored, Bored, Bored and so is clarence post something worth reading i will bother otherwise i will make myself some yummy din dins......... and think about cyber love.

L

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Cut n paste, is that what you do for a living.........its not royal blue once upon a time it may have been but it isnt now - sorry wowwy you are wrong and Clarence comes with me to the footie and she will back me up.

Still i will have a go and a go and a go - you and eddie are my mission to get and the punter that cant get a girlfriend not for love nor money.......sorry he can for money -

Right you think its Royal or navy why dont you come to the match and see what colour blue you would call it - cos it aint navy sweet cheeks..........

Bored, Bored, Bored and so is clarence post something worth reading i will bother otherwise i will make myself some yummy din dins......... and think about cyber love.

L
    Ok Ok, so I know its not royal blue now, its just part of the history of the club. Osgood and co was when i started supporting them. I was a season ticket holder back in the 80's but then i went travelling, now I admit I am more an armchair supporter, but I do go to 1 home match and 1 home champ league match a season, not much but its not easy from Dubbers!

Your mission? Babe I am really not bothered if i get banned - i will probably have to go and do something more usual! (or start watching i'm a celeBRATY is your big brother from coronation street etc etc)

cyber love - now i know a lot about that!

Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post
    Ok, a little harmless fun

First, be honest wioth yourself and think what is your favourite colour?
    Hmmm.....
    Very bad what I read, but true. Will not say my colour. I have 2 anyway. But both are bad...

Default Liz

Why am I being accused of long posts Liz ? I have 118 posts and only about 7 or 8 are longish, all the rest are short my love. And Rory is good fun and I like him just as I like you and he is saying he is not getting nasty on you so I ask you to meet him halfway and please just try and work with people here.

Night and take care.
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Oven Ready Eddie View Post
    Why am I being accused of long posts Liz ? I have 118 posts and only about 7 or 8 are longish, all the rest are short my love. And Rory is good fun and I like him just as I like you and he is saying he is not getting nasty on you so I ask you to meet him halfway and please just try and work with people here.

Night and take care.
    Eddie,
    Well I have been hard on her, and she did offer the olive branch before and I refused, so I guess she has every right.
    I have acted the jerk on occasion, but no more. She can say what she likes, but I am not going to respond negatively, I have had enough, esp in the light of recent real events in my life.
    I just dont have time for that kind of shit any more - only positive vibes man
    Its the way forward

(Sorry but I still love to eat your brothers, a little cranberry sauce goes a long ways)

Well hello roryman lovey ducks cutie pie. whats a big boy like you doing later? I,M FREE! well, tsk, i just so cant decide my fave colour, hmmmm, i tend to like pastel shades. But i,m really sort of a rainbow type, if you know what i mean i,ve been fantasising about mick huknal all day so today my fave is GINGER! are you a cutie wutie ginger boy rory? love and kisses clary xxx

Default I dont know why I assumed it

Quote Originally Posted by clarence hilten View Post
    Well hello roryman lovey ducks cutie pie. whats a big boy like you doing later? I,M FREE! well, tsk, i just so cant decide my fave colour, hmmmm, i tend to like pastel shades. But i,m really sort of a rainbow type, if you know what i mean i,ve been fantasising about mick huknal all day so today my fave is GINGER! are you a cutie wutie ginger boy rory? love and kisses clary xxx
    But I had just assumed your favorite color was PINK

So you like rainbows too darling? Does that mean Dolly's not the only multi-orgasmic Color-Cummer? I'm happy for you darling if you are a color-cummer, like Dolly... but I was just wondering how EVER do you manage to not spoil your lovely pink dress, darling?
    Last edited by DollyDarling; 30-11-08 at 01:48.

Reviews

I'll have to go for red been an Arsenal fan. It's not a good day to be a blue
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by clarence hilten View Post

Clarence you old slapper......... thought you told me that you were really choosy - or are you just desperate........Mick Hucknal is not for you, frankly i think that you are not for him i mean luvey ducks, have you seen his skin.......even pompom looks better than him.

Have to find you a new frock, you have been wearing that one for days and as for that sash you are wearing didn't they ask you to give that back at the school reunion - cos you did steal it from the prom queen.

Huggs and kisses and celery is on its way over with some parsley seeing as you so like it -Gemma called and asked me why you didn't turn up for work today...... she was furious - if i were you i would give her a tinkle and apologise.

L

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    But I had just assumed your favorite color was PINK

So you like rainbows too darling? Does that mean Dolly's not the only multi-orgasmic Color-Cummer? I'm happy for you darling if you are a color-cummer, like Dolly... but I was just wondering how EVER do you manage to not spoil your lovely pink dress, darling?

Dolly,

Could you get aunty a nice new frock please from one of the shops, she has had that on for days.......getting to be rather a nasty smell in Hilton Towers - She stole that sash from the prom queen too........if i can take it off her i will post it to you so that you can give it back to the girl in question.

Lizzy......... Aunty Clarences Loving Niece.........

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast