Thread: Bigger Paws and Hot Lizzy - Love don't live here any more!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hot Lizzy Guest

Unhappy Bigger Paws and Hot Lizzy - Love don't live here any more!

Thought you should know that the forthcoming engagement of Bigger Paws to Hot Lizzy is officially off, sad but true - he no longer loves me.

If you want to know why here is the reason. He gets cross with me that i don't like it when he texts me at 8am in the morning. He wakes me up and i get grumpy and when i try to say that i am sorry that i was a grouch he doesn't want to know.

I want him to know that i still lust after him but if he cannot understand that i am not a morning person then i think it best for both parties that we have discovered this now and not at a later date. I am genuinely very sorry that he doesn't love me any more and i will miss his calls to me but they do say time is a healer.

I know there must be lots of you that are not morning people and its not a good reason to have split with him, well he has split with me but nevertheless just cos he wakes up and is horny in Ireland doesn't mean that my long distance love for him is not resiprocated - if he were by my side i would love to feel him up close and personal and growing harder and longer along my body but it isn't.

I hope that we can remain friends after some time has passed as i really did want to meet this man known to me on my mobile as Tom, Dick or Paddy - that was before i found out what his real name was...... Please don't be cruel to me my bigger one, i still have feelings for you.

Your ever loving friend and long distance lover........ was coming to Ireland on the 8th to see you, but its all gone as they say tits up, or pear shaped take your pick - very sad this has happened but really folks i have tried. Going to miss you terribly i hope that you feel the same way too.

Please don't turn your back on me......... xxx The hot one your Lizzy xxxlove1
    Attached Images Attached Images