Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bigger Paws and Hot Lizzy - Love don't live here any more!

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNNEY ALLEN View Post
    Elizebeth as i read this thread all i can think of is you deserve more than this bigger paws namely not been left in a droor for the weekend but being on ones arm for the weekend.. My dear u are like me used to the finer things in life & i only settle for the best & you shouldnt either.....

Second best is something that isn't a great thing to be but its cool i can live with being second best in all but sport.........not a person that likes losing but that's something that was drummed into me.

I have no idea who you are but i say Vote for Clarence to be the moderator of this site then we can get rid of some of the riff raff.........

I don't know who you are but i hope you aren't pigpaws, this one isn't hes an ok guy but txting someone at 8 in the morning to me is just not acceptable........i don't like being woken up early for no good reason.

Kiss, Kiss.......... Lizzy xxx

Default I agree

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Second best is something that isn't a great thing to be but its cool i can live with being second best in all but sport.........not a person that likes losing but that's something that was drummed into me.

I have no idea who you are but i say Vote for Clarence to be the moderator of this site then we can get rid of some of the riff raff.........

I don't know who you are but i hope you aren't pigpaws, this one isn't hes an ok guy but txting someone at 8 in the morning to me is just not acceptable........i don't like being woken up early for no good reason.

Kiss, Kiss.......... Lizzy xxx
    I agree elizebeth nobody remembers who comes second & you my dear are better than that.. I am not pigpaws as far as i'm aware you gave him his marching orders
    As for the morning thing i am a creature of the night so perhaps i should buy you dinner during your stay here??

Hot Lizzy Guest

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNNEY ALLEN View Post
    I agree elizebeth nobody remembers who comes second & you my dear are better than that.. I am not pigpaws as far as i'm aware you gave him his marching orders
    As for the morning thing i am a creature of the night so perhaps i should buy you dinner during your stay here??

That would be lovely, maybe we should go to Tom, Dick or Paddies bar restaurant - by all accounts it supposed to be very nice........or one of my favourite places is Roly's - its your evening and i am sure you would know somewhere nice .........

Take care........ Elizabeth..........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1422.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	41.3 KB 
ID:	7005   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1436.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	40.5 KB 
ID:	7006  

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    That would be lovely, maybe we should go to Tom, Dick or Paddies bar restaurant - by all accounts it supposed to be very nice........or one of my favourite places is Roly's - its your evening and i am sure you would know somewhere nice .........

Take care........ Elizabeth..........
    My dear my restaurant would far surpass dicks & afterwards i would show you my penthouse apartment i also own a nightclub if you felt like a night cap?

Reviews

Which niteclub is that Scarlett
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Which niteclub is that Scarlett
    No sold that ther some time ago i take it highwayman is an avid fan

Reviews

I have it on in the background Johnny when I'm on E-I. You look very like Don Beech that was on The Bill. You seem to like your soaps, is that why you ended up here
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Hot Lizzy Guest

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    I have it on in the background Johnny when I'm on E-I. You look very like Don Beech that was on The Bill. You seem to like your soaps, is that why you ended up here

I thought he was doing time......... and scarlette is now in the Bill......

Now thats a real soap if ever went onto this board but you all seem terrified of the Police out in Ireland.......Its a good job look what age you can retire at and the lovely pension.

Damn should of thought about that when i left school.........too late now..........

Pops i would never try to arrest you though......... xxx Lizzy

My dear if you care to join me thursday night all shall be explained

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post
    Who is Bigger paws anyway? I forget now. There were so many paws'es at one stage
    And what has happened to the original BigPaws?
    Is QPH bigger paws or is he clarence hilton?
    I just dont know!

Rory i dont know either......but i say Clarence for president of Ireland.........please..........

Pigpaws is just pigpaws and Piggier Paws is someone else entirely.......that i do know for a fact.

QPH is flipping burgers at McDonalds i have seen him there, i knew it was him cos he went on and on and on and on about how the Big McMeal would be better than The Quarter Pounder with Cheese.........

Lizzy......... xx Seasons Greetings...........

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast