Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nine yr old girl shoots dead instructor with an uzi.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Nine yr old girl shoots dead instructor with an uzi.

I guess only in America could this happen, a 9 yr old girl shot dead her instructor while she was learning to shoot
    an Uzi submachine gun. Apparently when she put it on automatic she lost control of it and shot the instructor dead.
    Better still her parents were watching and videoing the whole thing.
    Now u might ask what type of parents would want their 9 yr old daughter shooting a submachine gun the mind boggles
    How in the name of god could u expect a young girl to have the physical strenght to control an automatic firearm on
    rapid fire.
    But i really taught best of all was when officals were interviewed when the reporter asked the question that most right
    minded people would want to know "what was an 9yr old doing firing an Uzi " he replied that it was perfectly ok as it
    was legal to do so at 8yrs old.
    In my opinion the parents should now be put in front of said Uzi and recieve the same treatment.
    Im sure this will have huge longterm effects on the child not to mention the family of the dead instructor
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ber For This Useful Post:

DEGEA99 (27-08-14), Harry123 (27-08-14), Irishrover74 (28-08-14), JAMESCORK (27-08-14), ocred (27-08-14), Rachel Divine (28-08-14), Sexy Sandy 69 (27-08-14), willie wacker (27-08-14)

Reviews

an uzi? mere handguns suffice to the little girls round my hood.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    an uzi? mere handguns suffice to the little girls round my hood.
    Best to start the young children with knives first I suggest.

Reviews

she's probably going to experience PTSD as will anyone close by.

Blog Entries

All instructors who would teach a nine year old how to use an Uzi need shooting along with both the child's parents.

Tiff xxx

" Tiffany Tees "
    Strangers are friends I have yet to meet.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TiffanyTees For This Useful Post:

xagerate (27-08-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TiffanyTees View Post
    All instructors who would teach a nine year old how to use an Uzi need shooting along with both the child's parents.

Tiff xxx
    that would help a treat, Tiff

9. The Following User Says Thank You to warmcome For This Useful Post:

TiffanyTees (27-08-14)

Reviews

The instructor "jumped the gun" with this child. She should first have been thought the basics with pistolaros and blinged up handguns way before the uzi, or an AK47

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pigsmickey For This Useful Post:

Withoutaclue (27-08-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    I guess only in America could this happen, a 9 yr old girl shot dead her instructor while she was learning to shoot
    an Uzi submachine gun. Apparently when she put it on automatic she lost control of it and shot the instructor dead.
    Better still her parents were watching and videoing the whole thing.
    Now u might ask what type of parents would want their 9 yr old daughter shooting a submachine gun the mind boggles
    How in the name of god could u expect a young girl to have the physical strenght to control an automatic firearm on
    rapid fire.
    But i really taught best of all was when officals were interviewed when the reporter asked the question that most right
    minded people would want to know "what was an 9yr old doing firing an Uzi " he replied that it was perfectly ok as it
    was legal to do so at 8yrs old.
    In my opinion the parents should now be put in front of said Uzi and recieve the same treatment.
    Im sure this will have huge longterm effects on the child not to mention the family of the dead instructor
    jesus Christ!
    Its bad enough theres kids in the middle east walking around with guns beside their proud looking parents.
    (There was even a photo of a child holding the head of a recently beheaded man the other day)
    But the only thing you can say about that is that their parents are to blame.... as it isn't written into the law of the land to condone it.

In the above post (If that's true about it being legal at 8 in a firing range) is that the government of a supposedly civilised country are to blame too.
    The world is gone f###ing mad
    Last edited by xagerate; 27-08-14 at 17:39.

Reviews

the right to bear arms law is left over from cowboys and Indians era.
    if everyone has one it can get very messy.

Reviews

I pity the young girl, after getting her first kill at such a young age, what has she to look forward to now? It is a bit soon for her to go on to a school killing spree and suicide,but hey thats american gun laws for you

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast