Thread: Nine yr old girl shoots dead instructor with an uzi.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Nine yr old girl shoots dead instructor with an uzi.

I guess only in America could this happen, a 9 yr old girl shot dead her instructor while she was learning to shoot
    an Uzi submachine gun. Apparently when she put it on automatic she lost control of it and shot the instructor dead.
    Better still her parents were watching and videoing the whole thing.
    Now u might ask what type of parents would want their 9 yr old daughter shooting a submachine gun the mind boggles
    How in the name of god could u expect a young girl to have the physical strenght to control an automatic firearm on
    rapid fire.
    But i really taught best of all was when officals were interviewed when the reporter asked the question that most right
    minded people would want to know "what was an 9yr old doing firing an Uzi " he replied that it was perfectly ok as it
    was legal to do so at 8yrs old.
    In my opinion the parents should now be put in front of said Uzi and recieve the same treatment.
    Im sure this will have huge longterm effects on the child not to mention the family of the dead instructor
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ber For This Useful Post:

DEGEA99 (27-08-14), Harry123 (27-08-14), Irishrover74 (28-08-14), JAMESCORK (27-08-14), ocred (27-08-14), Rachel Divine (28-08-14), Sexy Sandy 69 (27-08-14), willie wacker (27-08-14)