Thread: "Where's the Hoare got to?"

Default "Where's the Hoare got to?"

Where's Bigpaws got to, you'd miss the hoare, is he banned or what? or is he now trading under Bigger Paws. Come back anyhow, we miss your contributions, the stinging effect is quite sobering, the place is not the same without him.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dickhead View Post
    Where's Bigpaws got to, you'd miss the hoare, is he banned or what? or is he now trading under Bigger Paws. Come back anyhow, we miss your contributions, the stinging effect is quite sobering, the place is not the same without him.
    Well I can confirm I did not ban him.

Maybe he's just taking a break from here? F*** me, I think I would if I could!

Default "F*** me"

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Well I can confirm I did not ban him.

Maybe he's just taking a break from here? F*** me, I think I would if I could!
    "F*** ME

We should be so Lucky!

4. Default BigPaws

Quote Originally Posted by dickhead View Post

No.. BigPaws is not tradiing under the name Bigger Paws.. if you check his profile he is still logging on here, but is not posting..
    Coma back lil Bro...

Reviews

Wink Never That Far Away .................

Happy Now???????????????

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?