Thread: Work on my moves

1. Default Work on my moves

Okay so I've been doing okay in the dating scene but I'm meeting a really hot girl over in London that I met on holidays in a few weeks. Is there any girl who thinks they can coach me to please a woman? I really want to rock this girl's world when we get down to it!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Niceguywithneeds View Post
    Okay so I've been doing okay in the dating scene but I'm meeting a really hot girl over in London that I met on holidays in a few weeks. Is there any girl who thinks they can coach me to please a woman? I really want to rock this girl's world when we get down to it!
    pay her 200 euro when you get to the bedroom, she will be well pleased.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dan8808 For This Useful Post:

Klittyliker (26-08-14), sixfourblond (26-08-14), weeschmoo (26-08-14)

4. Default

Will do.seriously your not all 'head down and gun it' guys are you? Pleasing a girl is my favorite, well second favorite, part of sex.surely the girls here haven't become so desensitized to sex that pleasure is unfamiliar during sex and only handed over in cash at the end?

Will do.seriously your not all 'head down and gun it' guys are you? Pleasing a girl is my favorite, well second favorite, part of sex.surely the girls here haven't become so desensitized to sex that pleasure is unfamiliar during sex and only handed over in cash at the end?
    Its a financial transaction for service supplied. End of.

Reviews

Let nature take its course.

I think serendipity is important ... Things happen with a flow and each person has different buttons if you excuse the pun.

There is no magic technique that works with every girl.. In fact half the fun is in discovering and learning what turns someone on.

I think the problem maybe the expectation will itself lead to failure. (Unless it is a "role play")

The more you expect it, the bigger the stress on both parties