Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: The Gay Rose

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default The Gay Rose

    The newly crowned Rose of Tralee has confirmed what a few had already suspected, the fact that she is gay.
    It had been already remarked that her look was much different from the type of girl that traditionally won the
    competition. I wonder were the judges aware of this during the process and if so did it effect their decision as
    no doubt it will raise her profile and make the whole thing a subject of much discussion.
    Im quite sure there will be alot of tut tutting among the traditionalists down in the kingdom of Kerry and further
    afield, will the viewers ever again be able to to pull up their chairs after having their "lovey Girl" vision shattered
    forever.
    And finally should she have not alerted the organising comittee to the fact that she should have had a female
    escort and not a male one? or would that really have been a step too far
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,713
    Reviews
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    The newly crowned Rose of Tralee has confirmed what a few had already suspected, the fact that she is gay.
    It had been already remarked that her look was much different from the type of girl that traditionally won the
    competition. I wonder were the judges aware of this during the process and if so did it effect their decision as
    no doubt it will raise her profile and make the whole thing a subject of much discussion.
    Im quite sure there will be alot of tut tutting among the traditionalists down in the kingdom of Kerry and further
    afield, will the viewers ever again be able to to pull up their chairs after having their "lovey Girl" vision shattered
    forever.
    And finally should she have not alerted the organising comittee to the fact that she should have had a female
    escort and not a male one? or would that really have been a step too far
    maybe in the future. it'll get conservative Ireland thinking

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    8,750
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    I think it's disgusting.

    Imagine what the other poor girls must be thinking, not knowing that they were all prancing around naked with a muff diver around.

    Those poor innocent girls.

  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WatWatWat For This Useful Post:

    Best Before (26-08-14), dr love (25-08-14), lildick (26-08-14), Rocker123 (26-08-14), SophieX (25-08-14)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,721
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    The newly crowned Rose of Tralee has confirmed what a few had already suspected, the fact that she is gay.
    It had been already remarked that her look was much different from the type of girl that traditionally won the
    competition. I wonder were the judges aware of this during the process and if so did it effect their decision as
    no doubt it will raise her profile and make the whole thing a subject of much discussion.
    Im quite sure there will be alot of tut tutting among the traditionalists down in the kingdom of Kerry and further
    afield, will the viewers ever again be able to to pull up their chairs after having their "lovey Girl" vision shattered
    forever.
    And finally should she have not alerted the organising comittee to the fact that she should have had a female
    escort and not a male one? or would that really have been a step too far
    I did not know this as I don't watch garbage on TV. But I think it's a good thing it reflects society. Anyway who doesn't like lesbiens? God knows I've watched enough in action! (no offence to any lesbiens reading)

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,713
    Reviews
    35

    Default

    i had to listen to some older people saying it was disgusting. i'm glad this has woken up that crap contest.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Retired
    Posts
    2,711
    Reviews
    104

    Default

    I recently discovered I am a born again lesbian -just cant keep my hands off the ladies

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to zoozoozoo For This Useful Post:

    lildick (26-08-14)

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,721
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zoozoozoo View Post
    I recently discovered I am a born again lesbian -just cant keep my hands off the ladies
    Me to! I feel so in tune with you. I am a lesbian born in a man's body!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

    zoozoozoo (26-08-14)

  11. #8

    Default

    Lesbos rock

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,713
    Reviews
    35

    Default

    and remember, she would have been a criminal just 2 decades back

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to warmcome For This Useful Post:

    marty54321 (26-08-14)

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    2,356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    and remember, she would have been a criminal just 2 decades back
    if she was in uganda she would be a criminal still

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Meursault For This Useful Post:

    warmcome (26-08-14)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •