Thread: New schedule for Cork

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Post New schedule for Cork

Ciao GentlemanClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Monica 01.JPG 
Views:	40 
Size:	46.4 KB 
ID:	6929
    This is my new schedul for Cork.
    Located in City Center Apartment
    Sun 7th Dec - 4pm till 9pm, Incall
    Mon 8th Dec - 9am till 9pm, Incall
    Tue 9th Dec - 09am till 9pm, Incall
    Wed 10th Dec - 9am till 1pm, Incall
    Outcall appointment till 2pm only if you book before 9pm
    My name is Monica and welcome to my world.
    I provide unequaled GFE companionship. While YOU may be confident in your ability to capture the heart of almost any lady you pursues, your commitments and busy schedule make it impractical for you to do so. I am an ideal companion to the gentleman who enjoys the company of a lady without the pressure or strings that may accompany a "conventional" relationship. I enjoy the genuine connections I make with YOU but I never expect anything beyond the time we share together. I am sensitive to individual needs and I focus on providing an extraordinary experience that is positive, fulfilling and memorable.
    You can arrange a meeting for business & pleasure dinners, lunches, museums tour, theater evenings, shopping day, weekends, travel etc.

Please Note

1. I Do Not provide extras such as: OWO, CIM, CIF, A-Levels, Rimming or any of this kind.
    2. I provide GFE, TLC, Erotic Massage, 121 erotic time, Dinner Dates, overnights, weekends getaway. I also like being a Mistress, never a slave. I also love women, so if you want to be accompanied by one of your girlfriends, there is no problem for me. We'll enjoy a wonderful threesome.

Cioa Monica xxx
    Last edited by Monica_3891; 29-11-08 at 20:19.
    By appointments only: PM

Reviews E-I