Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What does love feel like?

Blog Entries

Question What does love feel like?

I'm trying to work out if I'm in love or in lust with someone (No not a client). Either way it's an amazing feeling, but what makes it love?

Anyone here been in serious love and if so, how did you feel?

This is a serious question, as to date I don't think I have ever been in love, so I don't really understand the way I'm feeling and I'm guessing you can feel a lot for someone, without actually being in love, but also, does it matter how well you know them? Can you love someone after a matter of Months or does it take years?

Confused.com

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    I'm trying to work out if I'm in love or in lust with someone (No not a client). Either way it's an amazing feeling, but what makes it love?

This is a serious question, as to date I don't think I have ever been in love, so I don't really understand the way I'm feeling and I'm guessing you can feel a lot for someone, without actually being in love, but also, does it matter how well you know them? Can you love someone after a matter of Months or does it take years?

Confused.com
    if you love his flaws that is love
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website
    www.theartofsofttouch.com

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ana massage For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (24-08-14)

Reviews

Confused.com
    Why the need to define it? If it feels amazing just go for it and see what happens

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NoBrain2 For This Useful Post:

ana massage (24-08-14), Curvaceous Kate (24-08-14), warmcome (25-08-14)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Your off to a good start with the amazing feeling you have for him.
    Yes I have experienced true love Kate, don't feed into all the tabloid bullshit about said topic .
    Don't even try to look for explanations or over think it , follow your heart listen to its beat of joy and antisapation of this raw emotion, drop your shield even be prepared to hurt and cry but listen to beat of your heart.

You will know if its love , somehow we are hard wired to know this when it happens .: doc xxx
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (24-08-14), Morpheus (24-08-14), NoBrain2 (24-08-14)

Reviews

Love makes you feel kind of funny inside when you see the person. I have felt if a few times, but not for a long time, and it never did me any good, one way street unfortunately.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dob For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (24-08-14)

Default The brain in love

Confused.com
    Ok, if you really want to be sure, get an MRI

http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...-in-the-brain/

The brain will light up

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	39.7 KB 
ID:	101164

Views:	11 
Size:	54.6 KB 
ID:	101165

http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...love-graphsci/

Others might say, if you have to ask if you are in love, then you are not in love.

Enjoy the moment, love is the best

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Withoutaclue For This Useful Post:

ana massage (24-08-14), Curvaceous Kate (24-08-14)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    Your off to a good start with the amazing feeling you have for him.
    Yes I have experienced true love Kate, don't feed into all the tabloid bullshit about said topic .
    Don't even try to look for explanations or over think it , follow your heart listen to its beat of joy and antisapation of this raw emotion, drop your shield even be prepared to hurt and cry but listen to beat of your heart.

You will know if its love , somehow we are hard wired to know this when it happens .: doc xxx
    Yup already done a lot of that. It's like having pmt 24/7 lol.

Thanks for the advice. We may be hard wired, but there are not many people in this world that have loved me, least of all men, so I don't trust my instincts. I know my Granddad loved me and I know my Son loves me, but that is kind of different, just a tad lol. Plus, it's not a case of even if the love is returned, it's a matter of, do I? Can I? Dare I? Should I?

It's not exactly an ideal situation.
    Last edited by CurvaceousKate; 24-08-14 at 22:52.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

dr love (24-08-14)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dob View Post
    Love makes you feel kind of funny inside when you see the person. I have felt if a few times, but not for a long time, and it never did me any good, one way street unfortunately.
    preaching to the choir mate, friendzone all the time

Reviews

You'll know if you are in love, trust me!

If you have to question it, I don't think it's true love.
    Have had maybe half a dozen serious relationships in my time, but can say I've only truly been in love once.

My definition of love is when you trust the other with your life. You would do anything for each other. When you love someone, you want nothing more than for them to be really happy- no matter what it takes because their needs come before your own. Love is giving someone the power to destroy you, and trusting them not to.

When you are with them, your heart races. When they touch you, you get butterflies in your stomach. When you kiss, it just takes your breath away.....

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jamieboyo For This Useful Post:

dr love (24-08-14)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Withoutaclue View Post
    Ok, if you really want to be sure, get an MRI

http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...-in-the-brain/

The brain will light up

Views:	7 
Size:	39.7 KB 
ID:	101164

Views:	11 
Size:	54.6 KB 
ID:	101165

http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...love-graphsci/

Others might say, if you have to ask if you are in love, then you are not in love.

Enjoy the moment, love is the best
    are you a doctor?
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website
    www.theartofsofttouch.com

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ana massage For This Useful Post:

Withoutaclue (24-08-14)

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast