Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lifestyle changes

Reviews

Default Lifestyle changes

I want to make some changes to my lifestyle. I think to do this, they have to be big ones, ones which make a difference. It all seems so obvious and easy when you are relaxed and perhaps have had a few drinks but not so easy in the cold light of day. Anybody made significant changes in their lifestyle and done so successfully ? What's the key to doing this and getting it right ?

Reviews

for me i got rid of some so called friends they were pricks deep down,very small circle of friends now,big lifestyle change but a good one

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meath chap For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (23-08-14), Rocker123 (23-08-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Merryman View Post
    Anybody made significant changes in their lifestyle and done so successfully ?
    Roughly what do you mean by "lifestyle changes"?

Are you talking about health, exercise, diet, relationships, work etc.?
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

I lost 3 stone and going to keep it off big change .

6. The Following User Says Thank You to longjohnny For This Useful Post:

meath chap (23-08-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by longjohnny View Post
    I lost 3 stone and going to keep it off big change .
    Congrats and well done man !

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Petros View Post
    Roughly what do you mean by "lifestyle changes"?

Are you talking about health, exercise, diet, relationships, work etc.?
    Had a look at a few photos of me taken recently and went WTF ? Too much work, stress, drink and lack of exercise all starting to take its toll. Some things are outside my control for the mo but many aren't and I need to have the guile and discipline to deal with these now

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Merryman View Post
    Had a look at a few photos of me taken recently and went WTF ? Too much work, stress, drink and lack of exercise all starting to take its toll. Some things are outside my control for the mo but many aren't and I need to have the guile and discipline to deal with these now
    Sounds like you're talking about your health and fitness.

I find that it all comes down to commitment. Start with small goals and really commit to achieving them.
    Even if you decide to take a short walk everyday you need to stick to it. Go out even if it's dark and pissing rain, you'll feel better for it.

Start small and keep going. When you start seeing results these will (hopefully) motivate you to set and achieve your next goal.

Tell your friends and family what you are doing so they can help and encourage you when you need it.

Good luck.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Klittyliker View Post
    Sounds like you're talking about your health and fitness.

I find that it all comes down to commitment. Start with small goals and really commit to achieving them.
    Even if you decide to take a short walk everyday you need to stick to it. Go out even if it's dark and pissing rain, you'll feel better for it.

Start small and keep going. When you start seeing results these will (hopefully) motivate you to set and achieve your next goal.

Tell your friends and family what you are doing so they can help and encourage you when you need it.

Good luck.
    Probably, as if these are out of kilter then everything else becomes more difficult.Yes, it all comes down to commitment.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Merryman For This Useful Post:

Klittyliker (24-08-14)

Reviews

I gave up alcohol 5 years ago . Tough for the first few weeks, but you will start to feel like your 20 years younger I every way

I've had to make some adjustment recently as well due to health issue

One of the main things I did was a major change in diet. I empty the house of all the crap I use to eat and started eating alot healthier.

Small steps along the way, but each step does get easier as your body gets healthier. I'm not as tired as I used to be and feel healthier without the extra pounds....

Think of your body like an engine: if you continue to put cheap/crap fuel into it your not going to get +100,000 miles

good luck!!!
    Addicted to Goddess Adette

http://adettevontaschen.com/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast